Hacking Pokemon white black screen after professor intro

KevinSchuil

OP
Trophies
XP
Hello all, I am new to this forum and i am in need of some help because google is not really a help for me this time.
I really want to play pokemon white but always after the professor intro (giving your name etc.) the screen turns black and stays black.
I have already tried to update my dstti firmware (running the latest ysmenu fromretrogamefan) but that did not work.
Any ideas what i can try next?

KevinSchuil

OP
Trophies
XP
Hey, welcome to the temp! So about the black screen problem. Does Pokemon Black also have this problem? Is the ROM clean, patched, or trimmed? If not, try a clean ROM.

Haha thank you! :).

I have tried Pokemon Black as well but it also results in a blackscreen after the professor intro for some reason. I have tried many different ways (patched, clean) but it did not work either.

kenis

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Step by the same problem, but I use the wood for tt (1.29), could play in YSMenu but want to continue with the wood because it opens the rom faster, use sd card class 4 4gb. what can I do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1