[Pokemon W] Wood v1.26 running on Original R4

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by agent95324, Mar 15, 2011.

Mar 15, 2011
  1. agent95324
    OP

Newcomer agent95324 Member

United States
    I'm playing pokemon white running wood r4 1.26 on an original r4 flash cart

I normally load my game up without enabling c gear, but when I want to turn on c gear in game, the game seems to freeze, but the music continues playing fine. It's just the screen and text that doesnt close and change.

Anyone else having this issue? Thanks!

2. Eswar21297

Newcomer Eswar21297 Advanced Member

India
    There might be something wrong in your ROM. Download a another ROM and try it out. The C-Gear worked for me on Poke'mon Black.
    If you do get it activated, enjoy the awesome game!

Have a good day.

3. Gubbinz

Newcomer Gubbinz Newbie

Canada
    Try using the touchscreen. If you turn it on, and the buttons aren't "functioning", it's because the game activates the C-gear by touchscreen.
    If that doesn't work, try the above poster's method.

4. agent95324
    OP

Newcomer agent95324 Member

United States
    Hm, I guess when I get home I'll try redownloading a new rom fresh rom. The Pokemon White rom I was using was one of the first USA roms released.

I get the freezing issue when c gear isn't enabled in game, then when I use the touch screen to turn it on from inside the game, It apparently seems to freeze up.

Maybe I wasnt touching the touch screen to continue, but I highly doubt that was the issue. I'll try both meathods posted above. Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks, I must not have been touching the screen below to continue playing. Thanks!