Homebrew Pokemon US and UM

huntd04

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I am new to the forum but I had a question and was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue or had a solution. I am using NTR CFW to stream to my computer the games Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. On the computer end I am using Kit Kat and downloaded the new Snickerstream. I send the memory patch from Kit Kat or Snickerstream to my n3DS which allows me to stream my game play to my computer but whenever I try to do a wondertrade I get error 003 1099 on my n3DS. I do not get this error however on the original Sun and Moon games and the trade goes as expected. Any help anyone could offer on this would be greatly appeciated.

Zabhahs

Goron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I am new to the forum but I had a question and was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue or had a solution. I am using NTR CFW to stream to my computer the games Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. On the computer end I am using Kit Kat and downloaded the new Snickerstream. I send the memory patch from Kit Kat or Snickerstream to my n3DS which allows me to stream my game play to my computer but whenever I try to do a wondertrade I get error 003 1099 on my n3DS. I do not get this error however on the original Sun and Moon games and the trade goes as expected. Any help anyone could offer on this would be greatly appeciated.
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/...rror-code-003-1099-What-can-I-do--241499.html
basic googling should help you out bud. Seems your signal is weak, try moving closer to access point if possible

huntd04

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I may not be getting understood. In the program that I am using (Snickerstream) I inject the NFC patch and that allows me to stream the game. Then when I go to Festival Plaza to do a Wondertrade or anything else requiring internet the 3DS gives me the error above. If I do not inject the NFC patch I cannot stream game play but it will stream anything that happens in Festival Plaza after I connect to the internet then quit streaming once I leave.

In the original Sun and Moon I could just inject the NFC patch and stream everything.

That is what is happening in a nutshell. I believe the 3DS error I am getting is being caused by the NFC patch, like Nintendo changed something in the inner workings between SUMO and Ultra SUMO. I originally thought it might be the 3DS but I tried another with the same results. And as far as the router distance goes, I am pretty much on top of it.

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
I think I may not be getting understood. In the program that I am using (Snickerstream) I inject the NFC patch and that allows me to stream the game. Then when I go to Festival Plaza to do a Wondertrade or anything else requiring internet the 3DS gives me the error above. If I do not inject the NFC patch I cannot stream game play but it will stream anything that happens in Festival Plaza after I connect to the internet then quit streaming once I leave.

In the original Sun and Moon I could just inject the NFC patch and stream everything.

That is what is happening in a nutshell. I believe the 3DS error I am getting is being caused by the NFC patch, like Nintendo changed something in the inner workings between SUMO and Ultra SUMO. I originally thought it might be the 3DS but I tried another with the same results. And as far as the router distance goes, I am pretty much on top of it.

Don't listen above it has nothing to do with weak signal the nfc patch tells you is going to disable online services so you cant use it

Reactions: ImInsane

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs