Homebrew Pokemon UltraSun crashing during PKHeX installation

Astianatte

New Member
OP
Newbie
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Messages
1
Trophies
0
Age
30
XP
41
Country
Italy
Regards,
I am currently trying to set my Pokemon UltraSun in order to let me scan correct QR codes created in PKHeX.

I have installed the recent b9s firmware, updated luma to its latest release and done everything.

Now, following SciresM's guide on installing the patch, I assume that this is the working way:

Step 1) If I do not have a folder called "titles" in my luma folder, create one
Step 2) If I do not have a folder with titleid of Pokemon UltraSun, create one
Step 3) Download the first .isp file from SciresM github (the "UltraMoonPatcher.isp" file)
Step 4) Put the .isp file into the UltraSun folder
Step 5) Rename it "code.isp"
Step 6) Put everything into the 3DS and play

N.B.: I have Luna3DS, "enable patching" is checked, everything "looks" fine
N.B.2: I just have "code.isp" in the UltraSun folder, not any code.bin

So, whenever I try to load UltraSun, it freezes and says "An error occured", forcing me to turn the power down and try again.


I have tried everything, but I do not sincerely now what to do right now.

Regards
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Doctor-Masu @ Doctor-Masu: ahjjj