Gaming Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon preload now available in Japanese eShop

Astoria

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
3.7 GB download. Probably the CIA will be all over the internet soon. But don't forget that the game still has the seed encryption and you won't be able to play it until the release date.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In this case, release date is midnight in Japan on the 17th. Pokemon games are region free do once the seed is available in Japan, you just need to import it with FBI.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Gold came out ages ago. But i cant get it on Freeshop anyone Plz help me
Why are you asking about Pokemon Gold on a thread about Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? Just go to that title keys site (Google it, we cannot link it to you) and search for Pokemon Gold and scan the QR code it gives you with FBI. freeShop has had Gold for awhile now, make sure you have the correct title keys site link.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
On release day at the earliest. You'll never get games early with freeShop.

Not with Freeshop but you can get it earlier with CIAngel assuming someone uploads the title keys. Though from what I have heard it merely acts as a legitimate preload, complete with the time until release counter, until the seed is available (and installed via FBI).

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant when one can expect the cia to come out,sm came out 2 weeks before the release
No one knows. Just have some patience and maybe one will be out eventually.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not with Freeshop but you can get it earlier with CIAngel assuming someone uploads the title keys. Though from what I have heard it merely acts as a legitimate preload, complete with the time until release counter, until the seed is available (and installed via FBI).
That's true on both accounts. Neither freeShop or CIAngel will allow anyone to actually play the game early.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
We have this thread with every Zelda and Pokemon game. Along with when titlekeys of games are found early.

Preload means nothing to piracy and never will. Seeds are released with the official game, cartridge are the ones that get leaked early and there's no way to "know" when they will be leaked.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
And Ultra Sun is now available on the title key site though unless you are going to have limited/metered internet on the release date but don't now it isn't very useful.

Though I am curious, has anyone been banned for installing/preloading a game early via CIAngel like that or does Ninty just see it as a regular preload copy (since it can't be played without the seed)?

Reactions: aashish

aashish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
No I don't think so because it seems to be
And Ultra Sun is now available on the title key site though unless you are going to have limited/metered internet on the release date but don't now it isn't very useful.

Though I am curious, has anyone been banned for installing/preloading a game early via CIAngel like that or does Ninty just see it as a regular preload copy (since it can't be played without the seed)?
No I don't think so,because it's a legit preload(in a way)

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone explain something is dec keys= the seed we need

cause we might have them due to nintendo's stupidity

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone explain something is dec keys= the seed we need

cause we might have them due to nintendo's stupidity
No it's not. The seed is a lot harder to get and you'd have to use brute force to obtain it before release day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1