ROM Hack Pokemon Ultra Moon/Sun in Gateway!

coveiro24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there

Can someone me redirect or explain how to play a pokemon ultra sun/moon in gateway.

I have attempted to play using a new 3ds with gateway 3.72 beta and the emunand 11.2.
First I converted my rom to card2, then I patched the rom with a header with Gateway Rom Patcher. But every time I received an error after selecting the game on emunand menu "Press the off switch and shutdown your console......"

I am doing something wrong?

Thanks

coveiro24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did it! I will describe here..for others with the same problem, so it's pretty strait forward...
The problem was really a bad online rip of the game already converted to card2..
I just get a clean version and did all the steps from scratch, that I described above, except the triming part! Worked like a charm with emunand on gateway3ds!
Merry Christmas

germanr007

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Please can you explain detailed how did you do it, please!

I downloaded a 3ds rom, I patched with card1to2 and later with Gateway ROM Patcher 1.2 AND still it doesn't works. Please help! It says Gamesave is damaged please read the manual of the game with home Button. Before patch the game, was freezing while it says "creating a savedata do not turn off your 3ds". I need help. Exist a way to send private messages?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1