Homebrew Pokemon ultra moon / pokemon transfer?

Siegfriedloin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello i know its way too early to ask this but i cant control myself lol
I have a 3ds custom firmware with homebrew
I found the latest leaked cia of the ultra moon and i was wandering how i can spicy things up.
I cant wait for cheats and codes and save editors [unless there is already something out (before even the official release lol)]
I want to transfer pokemon from any other previous version to this one.
I have access to only one o3ds.
PC well working :P

Thanks! <3

PS: Please dont start telling me just play the game without cheats and codes. Its how i want to do it , always have and always will.

Siegfriedloin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The latest versions of PKHex allow for Ultra Moon save-editing and Pokemon-transfers.
Ok thanks! So i extract the save with save manager and then load it to pkhex? Cause its a file about 450kbytes? Not a normal .sav ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The latest versions of PKHex allow for Ultra Moon save-editing and Pokemon-transfers.
This is the latest version?
projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/1-pkhex/

Sorry for double posting

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thanks! So i extract the save with save manager and then load it to pkhex? Cause its a file about 450kbytes? Not a normal .sav ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is the latest version?
projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/1-pkhex/

Sorry for double posting
Extract the save file with something like JKSM or Checkpoint. Drag the file called "main" into PKHex and edit it. You can also drag Pokemon between save files. When you're done, restore the edited save file to your game using JKSM or Checkpoint.

The website you linked to has the latest stable version. You need the latest build for USUM support. https://teamcity.projectpokemon.org/login.html

Siegfriedloin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Extract the save file with something like JKSM or Checkpoint. Drag the file called "main" into PKHex and edit it. You can also drag Pokemon between save files. When you're done, restore the edited save file to your game using JKSM or Checkpoint.

Works like a charm! thank you VERY MUCH!

Latios12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow! Pkhex is fast! Gotta get that updated asap!

I mean tbf getting it to work with USUM doesn't take that much time, as 90% of it is already done, along with Gamefreak just having the same format with save files as gen6/gen games. All it really is is just adding the new moves and Pokemon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1