OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have been working on this awesome IVcalc and EVtrainer on excel for pokemon games
Here it is:

V1.0 is here! Official and with up-to-date pokedex information. the readme isnt crap anymore either.
Though most features are not available, what is available seems to surpass some websites even at this point in time.

Download it here using Google Docs
Features:
•Pokedex
?with those awsome filter features in tables, it will be alot easier to find the right pokemon. And searches/sorts base stats, types, abilities... Even egg groups and for EV training!
•Statcalc(IVcalc,EVcalc,Naturecalc,Levelcalc,Graphs)
?The statcalc is a network of whats listed after it. You input the levels, name of the pokemon, the nature, whether to calculate with max,min,avg IVs within the IV range, whether to calculate with the EV goal or EV gain (gain is located under the EVtracker tab) and what level to graph the stats at. You also can easily see the equations, I didnt hide any of the data. I figured if you want to see the equations, go right ahead.

•EVtracker
?The EVtracker tracks your training records for your pokemon. Though input for held items and other effects to your EV training progress is limited as of now, so far its very easy to use. You can track when you last saved progress as well, so long as you put down when you saved.

Features to be implemented:
•Updated pokedex
•Pokemon B&W information
•Pokemon contests (genIII)
•Pokeblocks (genIII)
•Type advantage analysis (as defender)
•Attack Type advantage analysis (as attacker)
•Movedex
•the "Leveline" (a timeline for when a pokemon learns a move via levelup)
•Teambuilder Analysis
•Berrydex
•Itemdex
•Damage calculator

Theres gunna be alot, in other words.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hate to break it to you, but Serebii.net already has something like this... Unless you intended on making an offline 'app' for it, which I then must congratulate you on
smile.gif

Noltron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah im doing an offline version. I am planning on expanding on it by making it extremely user friendly.
This is only the first version, and I am probably going to update it fairly frequently. Instead of posting updates every time thus "bumping" this post, I will just create it in my profile, so if you wish to follow my updates, just follow my profile. I will get that set up now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16