ROM Hack Pokemon: The Kanto Journey

red4190

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone,

I am in search for a staff to help me with a hack series that I plan on posting onto youtube. The series will start off in the kanto region. The main character name is Nick and he is 17. He will travel kanto catching pokemon and attaining badges to participate in the pokemon league and ect. I am looking for anykind of help I have most of the story hammered out and events that occur throught the series. I will state i am open to change if I believe it is a good idea. You can post on here if you are interested or hit me up on my aim Wolfpack4190.

Thank you in advance
Red4190

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It isn't that no one is interested. Hell, I think it is a wonderful idea for any sort of hack to be created. I just don't have any sort of experience in doing so. I say give it a few more days, then try starting it yourself.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Usually people like helping with hacks that have completely new regions/Pokemon. It almost seems like it's just Red/Blue/FireRed/LeafGreen with a new character. You should probably explain some stuff about the game in detail so people get a feel for it more.

red4190

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This IS NOT a game it will be a series like a show would be. it will not be for public release. THe episodes will be posted on youtube

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1