ROM Hack Question Pokemon Sword won't open in cfw

Mirajane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have the latest version of atmosphere and hekate but in cfw I can't open my cartridge game. It works fine with no cfw. Does this have anything to do with the DLC installed, checkpoint being broken with the latest patches, or something else?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, I have the latest version of atmosphere and hekate but in cfw I can't open my cartridge game. It works fine with no cfw. Does this have anything to do with the DLC installed, checkpoint being broken with the latest patches, or something else?
Make sure your emuNAND is the same version as your sysNAND and that nogc is not force enabled.

Mirajane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure your emuNAND is the same version as your sysNAND and that nogc is not force enabled.

Now that I think about it, I had to create a new emummc yesterday from scratch so I am not sure whether it is the same version or not. How would I be able to check that? As for the nogc thing, I turned it off on the hekate menu since it was the closest solution I could find online yesterday but still no go.

Mirajane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, the game opens fine when I use sysmmc but it doesnt open when using emummc, would there be any problems using sysmmc if i i am just using it for save manager / not going online at all?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that I think about it, I had to create a new emummc yesterday from scratch so I am not sure whether it is the same version or not. How would I be able to check that? As for the nogc thing, I turned it off on the hekate menu since it was the closest solution I could find online yesterday but still no go.
On your emuMMC, go to the system settings and check the system version there. If the system version does not comport with your cartridge slot system version, then cartridges are not going to work, with or without the nogc patch.

Assuming your are using your sysMMC for online play, it must be on the latest system version (12.0.3 as of this post). This means your emuMMC should also be on 12.0.3 if you want cartridges to work on both. Update your emuMMC to 12.0.3 using Daybreak if you have not already done so.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you boot Atmosphere with fusee?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Skelletonike @ Skelletonike:
    One of my favourite from Adam Sandler is Spanglish
    Gift
    it's not over the top comedy, but he seemed pretty genuine in that one imho
    Gift
  • Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras:
    We watched that in school
    Gift
    It was probably because the teacher liked it, there weren't any lessons there relevant for my culture
    Gift
  • KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName:
    Adam Sandler just always feels exactly the same in his movies
    Gift
    In Punch-Drunk Love he has social anxiety, totally quiet person, very clumsy, with bursts of violent rage
    Gift
    But other than that, I think I've always seen the same character style in his movies
    Gift
    I think it's just him in general funny people proved a good point
    Gift
    He was way more serious in spanglish though
    Gift
    less... juvenile I guess
    Gift
    Love how this eBay seller is still asking for 5 stars when they never shipped an item out
    Gift
    I'd tell him he gets either 1 star or none
    Gift
    Next response will be I'll give you 5 if you ship it for free
    Gift
    So he has the item?
    Gift
    It's a so called company with a 6,000+ rating probably dropshipping
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Gift
    PlayStation Access says Street Fighter 6 is perfect for noobs
    Gift
  • Gift
  • NoobletCheese @ NoobletCheese:
    if it doesnt have rollback netcode it can be safely ignored
    Gift
    I don't know what that is; I played Tekken and Virtua Fighter
    Gift
    with rollback you have no input lag on your end, it feels identical to playing offline. if your opponent countered your move before you saw it happen on your end it "rolls back" to that state. eg. lets say you do a jump-in roundhouse you might see them get hit for a split second but then you get dp'd out of the hitting animation cause your opponent actually anti-aired you in that split second you just didn't see it until slightly later when the packets arrived. imo its way better than playing with input latency
    Gift
    Let's see how it is
    Gift
    its not a new technology
    Gift
    heaps of online shooting games use it, thats why people complain about getting shot a split second after taking cover
    Gift
    NoobletCheese @ NoobletCheese: heaps of online shooting games use it, thats why people complain about getting shot a split...