ROM Hack Pokémon Sword & Shield (v1.3.0) CFW/EMU Cheat Codes

WarDarkFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've updated your PKHeX most likely! Most of the non-Boolean variables were labeled with the newest version so you no longer can search by their key value (you need to look for it's new label.) Anyways, the code is on the front page to do this! Since you are here in the cheat codes thread!!

Thx, I did update PKHex but like you said, I did add the code and was able to get the event to populate. Spirit tomb acquired. Oddly enough the weather changed to exactly what i needed to finish my crown tundra pokedex

Th3Alic3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,

With the discovery that I spent the last week remapping the Rematch variables in vein... https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/58060-enablingdisabling-event-flags-in-sword-shield/... as it's been public knowledge for a while.

I will no longer TESTING nor accepting rematch/re-encounter codes for POSTING to Page 1 any that do not meet both FOLLOWING conditions:
  1. The code has been tested on a SAVE with ALL the side-quests complete.
  2. The code has been tested in PKHeX via a before & after save comparison to have ONLY affected the 1 single CORRECT Boolean value.
The memory sector where all these Booleans are located while active is the SAME for both Sword & Shield. The rematch conditions (separate from spawning) for each Stationary mon are linked to a SINGLE Boolen. This is true for both the PKHeX edits & the cheat codes.

The result of this is that the activation of the cheat version while the player's character is inside a building is that the BEFORE & AFTER save comparison in PKHeX will show ONLY 1 Boolean variable changed.

There is NO reason anymore that anyone trying to create these cheat codes of these edits (fyi: @SkyQueen) should require any testing by the community as a result of this knowledge. (With this in mind, if anyone has a 100% side-quest completed save for Sword that @SkyQueen can have for all future cheat testing on, it will likely aide them a lot!! SkyQueen, I hope you are taking it easy!!)

I appreciate all the contributions thus far but in scenarios like this (where we can instantly see in PKHeX if a code works without even playing the game)... there is NO reason for hunters not to spend the minute testing first. This will eliminate post after post in this thread of "it doesn't work".

Last edited by Th3Alic3,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a way to easily increase the shiny odds in the new dynamax adventures to 100 %?
And is the caught Pokémon legit afterwards?
I'm sick of doing 100 runs just to get a legit shiny Mewtwo. :P
Don't want to use pkhex if not necessary.

sparcs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

I am using encounter + grookey and sobble but when i caught them, they are just black pokeball in my bag. This means they aren't legit? Any way to make them not black pokeball?

ok just saw its because they shouldnt be spawning in encounter.

If i breed new copies with these illegal ones, will they produce legal ones?

Last edited by sparcs,

DubuTWICE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for Max Money, Max Watts, and all clothing unlocked, but all I am seeing is codes for encountering Pokémon and modding their stats. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, can I get some assistance?

Last edited by DubuTWICE,
Reactions: Sergiopal

agarnele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i search the encounting code for 1.3.0 (+DLC) for Shield...

the Pokemon Pokedex number - converted in HEX ist easy but the master Code to encounter crash the Game

ctxngo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happened to the hold R button to instakill cheat? It's much better than having it having on all the time.

foxhidden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello and thanks for your work! I'm looking for a cheat like go through wallq like in there was in v1.0.0 this would be great and fun :)

Last edited by foxhidden,

Th3Alic3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am using encounter + grookey and sobble but when i caught them, they are just black pokeball in my bag.
The modifier codes ONLY change the SINGLE attribute they say they are doing. You are still encountering the original Pokémon that was supposed to be there. You can think of it like coloring over top of another person's drawing... you can still see the parts you didn't color over!!

This means 1 or more of the attributes you DIDN'T cheat were incompatible with Grookey and Sobble. The Pokémon you are overwriting should always ideally have identical attributes: Same Genders (including % of male vs female), same # of Abilities, etc.

(For example: If you scribbled Grookey over top of a Genderless Pokémon... you would have a Genderless Grookey which is an illegal combination which results in the Black PokéBall icon.)

If i breed new copies with these illegal ones, will they produce legal ones?
I cannot answer that question as the two times I accidentally made Black PokéBall icons while testing cheats back in February... I immediately reset my game to undo their existence.

What happened to the hold R button to instakill cheat? It's much better than having it having on all the time.
Discarded from the original source. I eliminate unnecessary Hold Buttons & ON/OFFs from all codes that do not specifically require them in testing.

the encounting code for 1.3.0 (+DLC) for Shield... the master Code to encounter crash the Game
It doesn't. I have tested that one multiple times on both Sword & Shield. (The TXT file must have the Part 1 followed immediately by the Part 2. The reason why they are labeled on Page 1 as Part 1 and Part 2 is because it's actually only a SINGLE cheat code. This means if you don't have Part 1 enabled and ONLY a single Part 2 enabled... you have an incomplete code.)

Is there a way to easily increase the shiny odds in the new dynamax adventures to 100 %? ... Don't want to use pkhex if not necessary.
First, there is not currently a cheat hunter looking into this. This particular issue cannot be solved with a memory edit cheat. This means the tools available to most of the cheat hunters are useless here. From another forum, Kurt has confirmed that Dynaxmax Shiny are only assigned an XOR=1 value (so no Squares.) Kurt seems sure that setting the value in PKHeX to an XOR=1 PID is the same as the assignment of Dynamax Adventures.

This suggests another programming cheat could be created to solve this issue that parallels the existing Shiny Star programming cheat. The issue is that a programming cheat is basically the code hunter reading the game's code to find how the game does, writes brand new programming code for all 4 to always be Shiny, then convert that programming code into a programming cheat. (@Falo is the only cheat hunter who even looks at the Pokémon threads who has experience with programming cheats and I assume they are still tied up with the Sword Beta code leak.)

(There determines the stats at random for the Adventure for Slots 1, 2, 3, 4 (the Boss.) The non-Shiny stats are determined simular to original Raids (just dymamically.) Today's version update of Capture Sight allows you to SEE those non-Shiny attributes during the Raid Battle itself!)

Last edited by Th3Alic3,
Reactions: lordelan

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I used the homebrew "Cheats Updater" (available in the app store nx as well) to auto-download Pokémon cheats and there is a cheat for instakill by holding ZR.

First, there is not currently a cheat hunter looking into this. This particular issue cannot be solved with a memory edit cheat. This means the tools available to most of the cheat hunters are useless here. From another forum, Kurt has confirmed that Dynaxmax Shiny are only assigned an XOR=1 value (so no Squares.) Kurt seems sure that setting the value in PKHeX to an XOR=1 PID is the same as the assignment of Dynamax Adventures.

This suggests another programming cheat could be created to solve this issue that parallels the existing Shiny Star programming cheat. The issue is that a programming cheat is basically the code hunter reading the game's code to find how the game does, writes brand new programming code for all 4 to always be Shiny, then convert that programming code into a programming cheat. (@Falo is the only cheat hunter who even looks at the Pokémon threads who has experience with programming cheats and I assume they are still tied up with the Sword Beta code leak.)

(There determines the stats at random for the Adventure for Slots 1, 2, 3, 4 (the Boss.) The non-Shiny stats are determined simular to original Raids (just dymamically.) Today's version update of Capture Sight allows you to SEE those non-Shiny attributes during the Raid Battle itself!)

Thanks for the long answer and the technical insight. :)
Mmmh, if I would catch a legendary and edit the XOR value with pkhex it would be legit and shiny? If yes, where/how exactly would I do this? Not a pkhex pro tbh. :P

blackmoon92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I did not manage to get the code to work to have the raid saved in 2 and 3 position, is there something to do. I activate my code but there is no registered pokemon, what should I do?

blackmoon92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I understood the problem of the registration codes in 2 and 3 rd position of the spokes work correctly on epee but not on shield can you correct them

foxhidden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I want to use codes in Pokemon Shield to encounter Pokemon Sword exclusives Pokemons.

For that, I have to use Dynamax Lair: Legendary Pokémon (Re-Catch) Cheats right ?

What is the difference between (Uncaught) and (Caught) ? By searching the topic, I have found this explanation but it's not very clear for me, I understand that to work we have to own the wanted Pokemon and put in the first place of the party for the code to work?

[...]
Hey all!

The usage of these codes is simple. Activate the codes, save the game, restart the game.

The "Caught" makes the Pokémon flagged as caught. If complete Dynamax Adventure with a Legendary that the event flag is set to "Caught" at the top of your party, Peon's daughter will offer you that Path (so this is a way of setting the Path until we have codes.) ... then once the Path is available you can set that Legendary back to "Uncaught".

[...]

Edit: I have tested also Dynamax Lair: 2nd/ 3rd Remembered Path Cheats and none seems to work... I have some Pokemon registered and the name didn't change, do we have to do something else before or It will work even If the pokemon's name is not "updated" in the list ?

For each codes I have done this:

- Restarted the game
- Activate the code (one only)
- Go out and in the Dynamax Lair
- Save and Restarted the Game
- Go on with the lady for the Dynamax without activating cheats
- Nothing changes, the Final Pokemon is not the one in the activated code.

I even try to do a raid and after legendary Battle ended, i wished it has maybe "re-roll" the recorded Pokemons but It's not...

Here the one I have tried: (Or is it the fact that it's a Pokemon Sword exclusive Pokemon?)

[#716 Xerneas (Uncaught)]
01100000 5A0D7CD8 00000000

[#716 Xerneas (2nd Path)]
02100000 50B122B0 000002CC
* I have tried the path even if the suggested Pokemon was not the good one, but It was not the code one

[#716 Xerneas (3rd Path)]
02100000 50B122E8 000002CC
* I have tried the path even if the suggested Pokemon was not the good one, but It was not the code one

I have spent a few hours on it. I will wait for your help so :)

Last edited by foxhidden,

Th3Alic3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I understood the problem of the registration codes in 2 and 3 rd position of the spokes work correctly on epee but not on shield can you correct them
Works correctly on "EPEE"??? Sorry, I am unsure of what you are trying to convey @blackmoon92.

the Final Pokemon is not the one in the activated code.
I have tried the path even if the suggested Pokemon was not the good one, but It was not the code one

In case there is any doubt what the cheat code is supposed to do, this is Pathway 2 & 3 used to add Rayquaza and Xerneas to the list (THAT'S it & they work perfectly fine):

upload_2020-11-9_16-2-8.png

Last edited by Th3Alic3,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SugoiEndeavor @ SugoiEndeavor: What's up bakaz