ROM Hack Pokémon Sword & Shield (v1.3.0) CFW/EMU Cheat Codes

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thank you! However, although I could rematch, I couldn't catch it. Is there any timing to turn on the code? The slot cord worked well.
I tested it myself and it works fine make sure you are using the code that changes the value to zero not one so the code ending in 00000000

SoupD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hello, everyone, I would like to ask what the code Empty Den means. Is it to empty the column? I don't quite understand the function of this code
[05# Empty Den (Hold L)]
04000000 01425E94 39C1C900
04000000 01425E94 52800000

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

question are there any money codes and item codes that give like all items for shield? cause the one on cheatslip does not work don't know why
[The project does not decrease(on)]
04000000 014209BC 4B1F0148
[The project does not decrease(off)]
04000000 014209BC 4B080148
This is the shield
[The project does not decrease(on)]
04000000 0142098C 4B1F0148
[The project does not decrease (off)]
04000000 0142098C 4B080148
This is a sword
The translation I used may not be accurate. Sorry

Th3Alic3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you! However, although I could rematch, I couldn't catch it. Is there any timing to turn on the code? The slot cord worked well.

Hey @weltdk

Two things:
  1. The usage that I tested with is. Activate code. (Walk in and out of a room to see if the game crashes.) Saved. Closed Sword/Shield app. Then START Dynamax Adventure!
    (100%: you cannot activate that code after the Adventure started.)
  2. I tested some of the Legendaries in pairs to map it out. I might have a pair mapped wrong (aka the codes are all right but labels on a pair might be mixed up... extremely unlikely thought due to how I tested.)

(I tested the first 14 one at a time. Since at that point it was clear that it was primarily in Dex Order... after that I tested in multiples. When I tested multiple it was only in even or odd generations and pairs were never in the same generation. Since the order is mostly Dex order and the pairs appeared exactly where I expected them to be, I doubt this is wrong.)
So, there are 3 things we need to know:
  1. Did step 1 work without your game crashing?
  2. Are you on Sword OR Shield?
  3. Which Legendary is it that you are attempting to rematch?

(FYI to all: these 3 questions' answers should ALWAYS be provided when asking for help with a code.)

I would like to ask what the code Empty Den means.
The "The Empty Den" description is a little less than accurate. I am not sure if you listed the v1.3.0 but we have had a code made available under that label for several versions now. The code doesn't do what it is labled as so it does tend to confuse. I better description is:

"Wishing Pieces can be used on Dens With Active Raid Beams"

In terms of the other codes, we have not yet tested the currency doesn't descrease codes... so I cannot speak on what you copied from a non-English source.

[Spiritomb Rematch]
02100000 50B11EF8 000000XX
I dont know the value to make it spawn though. 32 in hex of 20 is there already for me but thats because i already caught it.

I will test this later. FYI everyone:

This is not a rematch code. It's the code to complete the quest. The usage is as follows:
  1. Talk to Spiritomb's tomb to activate the Event Flag for the sidequest.
  2. Activate the code.
  3. Pitch a tent (Camp) OR fly to one of the other DLC areas then return to the location Spiritomb

When you activate the code, if correctly done, the tomb will say "voice is heard". The game's overworld map needs to be reloaded at this point. Since Isle of Armor was added, the overworld map no longer dynamically update. (This was discovered when people started farming Mints in EXP #1.) So you can completely leave the area and come back or pitch a tent... both will force the Crown Tundra map to refresh and Spiritomb will appear.

Last edited by Th3Alic3,

SoupD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hey @weltdk

Two things:
  1. The usage that I tested with is. Activate code. (Walk in and out of a room to see if the game crashes.) Saved. Closed Sword/Shield app. Then START Dynamax Adventure!
  2. I tested some of the Legendaries in pairs to map it out. I might have a pair mapped wrong (aka the codes are all right but labels on a pair might be mixed up... extremely unlikely thought due to how I tested.)

(I tested the first 14 one at a time. Since at that point it was clear that it was primarily in Dex Order... after that I tested in multiples. When I tested multiple it was only in even or odd generations and pairs were never in the same generation. Since the order is mostly Dex order and the pairs appeared exactly where I expected them to be, I doubt this is wrong.)

(FYI to all: these 3 questions' answers should ALWAYS be provided when asking for help with a code.)

The "The Empty Den" description is a little less than accurate. I am not sure if you listed the v1.3.0 but we have had a code made available under that label for several versions now. The code doesn't do what it is labled as so it does tend to confuse. I better description is:

In terms of the other codes, we have not yet tested the currency doesn't descrease codes... so I cannot speak on what you copied from a non-English source.
Hahahaha, because my English is not very good, I used an interpreter. I'm sorry

SoupD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
How to write the code for permanent maintenance of purple beam in wishing pool? As long as I change the time, the purple beam will be gone:sad:

Th3Alic3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How to write the code for permanent maintenance of purple beam in wishing pool? As long as I change the time, the purple beam will be gone:sad:

You are talking about the in-game generated Beams. I like to call them "Naturally Occuring" beams. You cannot change the color or location of the Naturally Occuring Beams because they are tied to the day "Frame" you are in-game. Once the frame advances (from the day turning over), the game rotates. In each of the 3 areas (Wild, Isle, & Crown) the game will have up to a maximum of 8 (non-Wishing Piece) active beams. In addition there is an in-game cap of only a single (non-Wishing Piece) active PURPLE beam per area.

There is no FRAME that exceeds these limits.
TLDR: No code will be able to clean assist with this (that's also some 270ish Dens between the 3 areas so that maybe too many lines of code as a cheat.) No mod will be able to increase the game's memory usage for this.

If you want, you can edit your save in PKHeX to enable all the Raids but you will be only able to see up to 8 active / 1 purple active at time for the Naturally Occuring beams. This means if you make them all Purple... only 1 can be accessed at a time. Furthermore, they appear in the game's list order so Den #1 will appear then once you beat it Den #2 will appear... etc.

On top of that once the frame advances, the game will clean up the Raids from your hacked save.

Last edited by Th3Alic3,

weltdk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I tested it myself and it works fine make sure you are using the code that changes the value to zero not one so the code ending in 00000000
If I activate 0 and talk to a woman, I still can't catch it, is that okay? Will be displayed.

Hey @weltdk

Two things:

1, the game did not crash
2, using a shield
3, [Rematch Kyrurem On] I used 01100000 5A0D7CA0 00000000

Reactions: OblivionReign

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If I activate 0 and talk to a woman, I still can't catch it, is that okay? Will be displayed.

1, the game did not crash
2, using a shield
3, [Rematch Kyrurem On] I used 01100000 5A0D7CA0 00000000
Okay so with this she's not going to give you the path you'll need to use the other code which would put kyurem on the path then you can activate that code you just used to capture it as much as you want. As long as you keep that code active or keep activating in after you capture the Pokemon.

Using that code won't make her suggested she'll suggest it when she wants to otherwise it just makes it so you can recapture it whenever you find it but I tested this with necrozma and it works perfectly

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Look at my big Colgate boi :wub:
FB_IMG_1604008241891.jpg

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey @weltdk

Two things:

I will test this later. FYI everyone:

This is not a rematch code. It's the code to complete the quest. The usage is as follows:
  1. Talk to Spiritomb's tomb to activate the Event Flag for the sidequest.
  2. Activate the code.
  3. Pitch a tent (Camp) OR fly to one of the other DLC areas then return to the location Spiritomb

When you activate the code, if correctly done, the tomb will say "voice is heard". The game's overworld map needs to be reloaded at this point. Since Isle of Armor was added, the overworld map no longer dynamically update. (This was discovered when people started farming Mints in EXP #1.) So you can completely leave the area and come back or pitch a tent... both will force the Crown Tundra map to refresh and Spiritomb will appear.
I this code only for shield because I'm doing it right you say and the tombstone still says "Spread my voice".

Th3Alic3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Look at my big Colgate boi :wub:View attachment 231763

I see from your YComm that you just caught an illegal mon (the Black PokeBall icon)... I hope that's not the Colgate boi who has that. :cry:

....???
DId you force the Shininess with a new code @SkyQueen???
....???

I this code only for shield because I'm doing it right you say and the tombstone still says "Spread my voice".

@tomx86, no one has said that code has been tested (let alone tested as working.) I stated we would test for it later today. (FYI: This is a 5 minute task in-game. So, if you really are in that much of a rush, you could have had it done forever ago.)

talk to a woman

@weltdk, the lady does not tell you which Pokémon are or are not catchable. I relabeled the codes on the front page. (The daughter does tell you when she gives you paths however I believe she ONLY gives you paths of Pokémon whose event flag says you cannot catch it.)

The Rematch Codes are DIFFERENT from the Path Codes as @SkyQueen already mentioned. So, assuming you are not confused about Path Codes VERSUS Rematch Codes. I will re-test that Kyrurem is the Legendary being unlocked with said code after this Spiritomb thingie.

Last edited by Th3Alic3,

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I see from your YComm that you just caught an illegal mon (the Black PokeBall icon)... I hope that's not the Colgate boi who has that. :cry:

....???
DId you force the Shininess with a new code @SkyQueen???
....???

@tomx86, no one has said that code has been tested (let alone tested as working.) I stated we would test for it later today. (FYI: This is a 5 minute task in-game. So, if you really are in that much of a rush, you could have had it done forever ago.)

@weltdk, the lady does not tell you which Pokémon are or are not catchable. I relabeled the codes on the front page. (The daughter does tell you when she gives you paths however I believe she ONLY gives you paths of Pokémon whose event flag says you cannot catch it.)

The Rematch Codes are DIFFERENT from the Path Codes as @SkyQueen already mentioned. So, assuming you are not confused about Path Codes VERSUS Rematch Codes. I will re-test that Kyrurem is the Legendary being unlocked with said code after this Spiritomb thingie.
I can definitely confirm that the code I made for the spirit tomb definitely change the text on the gravestone to be completed I just don't know if it will spawn spiritomb since I already have it

weltdk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I started the first battle with the Necrozma code turned on, defeated the Necrozma and caught it, then selected the Necrozma again from the slot and talked to the woman, "I have caught it, so can't I catch it? ] Was displayed and could not be caught.
Why is the code not reflected? Is it better to finish the first battle without a code and turn on the code when it is over?

Th3Alic3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it better to finish the first battle without a code and turn on the code when it is over?

You are asking questions clearly indicating you are not following the directed steps.

@weltdk, LAST TIME EXPLAINING:
  1. Save Game.
  2. Turn off Game.
  3. Turn on Game
  4. Turn on code.
  5. Go Outside of Max Lair & Go back in Max Lair.
  6. Save Game.
  7. Turn off Game.
  8. Turn on Game (NO CODE!!!)
  9. Ask Lady to go on Adventure
  10. Go on Adventure
EVERYTIME!

Last edited by Th3Alic3,
Reactions: Wooteevar

Th3Alic3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry @tomx86,

There is another Event Flag required to be adjusted in PKHeX/cheat codes to complete the "Spread the Word" side quest to activate the encounter with Spiritomb.

@SkyQueen, your code to set the player interaction counter is correct:
Code:
[Spiritomb Encounter]
02100000 50B11EF8 00000020

The spreading of Spiritomb's message has several Event Flags. (If you were to spread the word but between each of the 32 times, talk to the Tombstone, you would notice there are stages to the message.) Since neither the messages NOR the Spiritomb encounter are activated via the variable, here is what I assume is going on:

Code:
TALK TO PERSON FUNCTION:
Spead the Word integer = self + 1
if Spead the Word integer >= "Event Flag 1 AMOUNT" then Event Flag 1 = TRUE
      if Event Flag == 1, then (same but Event Flag 2).... etc.
(Sorry, I have not written real code in nearly two decades.)

I seem to recall there being between 3 to 6 of these different Tombstone messages. There must be an Event Flag for each one of them. You must need to activate ALL but the last EVENT FLAG with the code set to 0x1F (31) then talk with another player to trigger the final event flag.

I have a Sword save standing in front of the Tombstone without having activated the sidequest. I can hook you up with that @SkyQueen if you think you can find all the variables that change. (Sounds like a lot of work for something that would take a player a few minutes... so your call.)

Last edited by Th3Alic3,

Th3Alic3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here @Th3Alic3

Code:
[Dynamax Path Mod Slot 1]
02100000 50B12278 00000XXX

[Dynamax Path Mod Slot 2]
02100000 50B122B0 00000XXX

[Dynamax Path Mod Slot 3]
02100000 50B122E8 00000XXX

XXX = Pokemon National Dex number in Hex

This only allows the changing of whatever legendaries are available in Dynamax Adventure

Sorry all!! While testing the Path codes, I must have randomly picked the same Legendary that I already had in Path 1.

@SkyQueen, Slot 2 & 3 work perfectly fine (@tomx86, use Slot 2 or 3 codes for now.) however Slot 1 doesn't work.

I do not know if this was a coincidence but I noticed that the value for Kyurem 646 (Hex 0x286) appears right under the Slot 1 variable in the PKHeX drop down:
upload_2020-10-29_19-3-46.png

Anyways... I will temporarily remove Path 1 codes until we can fix it from the front page.

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sorry all!! While testing the Path codes, I must have randomly picked the same Legendary that I already had in Path 1.

@SkyQueen, Slot 2 & 3 work perfectly fine (@tomx86, use Slot 2 or 3 codes for now.) however Slot 1 doesn't work.

I do not know if this was a coincidence but I noticed that the value for Kyurem 646 (Hex 0x286) appears right under the Slot 1 variable in the PKHeX drop down:
View attachment 231823

Anyways... I will temporarily remove Path 1 codes until we can fix it from the front page.
That's quite bizarre because it changed the Pokemon on my end

Th3Alic3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I loaded in PKHeX my back-up prior to using the code. The UInt32 value of "646" doesn't exist in my save. So, it's 100% the code that set that value to that other memory address:

upload_2020-10-29_19-45-25.png

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I loaded in PKHeX my back-up prior to using the code. The UInt32 value of "646" doesn't exist in my save. So, it's 100% the code that set that value to that other memory address:

View attachment 231828
Okay so I just texted again I can change the Pokemon and go chase that Pokemon in slot one the only thing is whenever I set a Pokemon to not caught specifically the one that's in slot one it says it's already captured and won't work so it does work but it messes with the other codes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself