1. LuciferMorningstar

Newcomer

United States
    all the codes work I've personally tested them all

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

ive tested all the codes she posted and have been online trading etc etc without ban so I don't see the problem everyone is having

and I have used pokesav and edited multiple pokemon making them illegally obtained without ban... everyone needs to quit being so scared

also Nintendo bans when they see that ur system is running code online so hack away offline restart switch into normal not hacker mode and go online who cares if ur pokemon ids all match. I hatched mew, zacian, and zamenta super shiny from eggs u cant tell me that those are legal? pokesav says illegal but doesn't mean it is bannable. ive received trades from others with obviously illegal pokemon with no problems. run the codes they work just fine

also wondering if there are any new codes to test im bored of those ones already whats going on with 1 hit ko and reset game time etc etc

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    H1B1Esquire likes this.
  2. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    So your saying all of 1.0.0 codes work with the 1.1.0 update?

3. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

United States
    No one said that. Some codes do work, but some address changed.
    What luci meant was that if OP had codes, they have been tested, as in, the updated v1.1 codes.
    There are plenty of codes that haven't been found yet.

4. LuciferMorningstar

Newcomer

United States
    all i was saying is Alic3 version 1.1.0 codes for pokemon sword have been tested by me. and all working swimmingly. the only 1.0.0 codes that I know work on version 1.1.0 is the masterball code and always catch code. other than that I haven't tested any others

man is master j brain dead? I started testing them as she was posting them on Friday. literally made an account to post progress and now we are 2 pages deep in dumb questions and no new codes

5. H1B1Esquire

United States
    You gotta be reasonable, no need for a personal attack. Other than that, look at it like this, "free bumps".
    I've posted this link in another thread, so hopefully it'll gain traction and garner good attention.

Sure, try these v1 codes to see if they work on v1.1

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1140dLPdxrWfTyLA5Bfete3VSxzZ8bsSHzuPR9xG5p38/edit

Let me know if dickbags deleted it again.

6. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    If you were more specific then I wouldn't have asked you such an obvious question. The codes posted here are suppose to work with 1.1.0..... that was never an issue. Its just that ppl dont understand updating a game changes the BID for the codes to work, so you have ppl constantly asking why their cheats aren't showing up when they updated the game.

7. LuciferMorningstar

Newcomer

United States
    never an issue???? I joined and them bitches said (UNTESTED) so next time I wont bother. sorry for joining the site. sorry for my input. see you all in hell

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

MasterJ360 likes this.
  8. H1B1Esquire

United States
    Mai du, I didn't do anything to you.
    I even gave you a like in approval of what you're doing. :sad:

9. AnalogMan

AnalogMan ultraSuMoFramework Dev

United States
    Oi, don't change the text of people's quotes especially when your "translation" is completely wrong. And as for not knowing the "button codes" from the "actual code" check who you're speaking to: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultrasumoframework-ntr-plugin-for-ultra-sumo.489098/ https://github.com/AnalogMan151/sumoCheatMenu https://github.com/AnalogMan151/XYcheatMenu
    I've been making cheats for Pokémon games since they've been out. I see why no one's pointed out your mistakes nor replies to your requests until now.

10. H1B1Esquire

United States
    Aw, c'mon, guysh. @AnalogMan is a highly respected user, I can attest he knows what he's doing.
    @Th3Alic3 thank you for your work, as well, but please don't belittle AnalogMan.
    @ ev....not doing it, lel, but really, everyone, I'm the dick; let's all chill.

an if I catch dem open cheeks, ss'a wrap.

11. Th3Alic3

OP Th3Alic3 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    The term "highly respected user" is subjective to each individual user. Nonetheless, this thread would happily test any codes @AnalogMan is happy to hunt for the community.

Finally, none, of the individuals who regularly hunt and post codes for the Nintendo Switch in the request thread (or ones credited on Pokemon titles) seem interested in code hunting for v1.1.0 (as most likely it is because it will lead to them being pestered when the new updates come out for the games later this year.)

So, unfortunately, unless a code hunter comes forth... this is likely it for updates to the main thread. :cry:

12. H1B1Esquire

United States
    You're still trying to belittle him, just passive aggressively.

I think he'd be more apt to do it had an "issue" not arose. Who knows how it started. (see what I did there?)

At this point, you're likely garnering bad attention to v.1.1 codes, as most are saying, "Fuck you, find your own codes and we're corpus/pasata'ing all the codes you made since day 1 before you can edit them."

As my local gangster once said, "Yo, juss dead the beef."

----
    Personally, you'd get big ups if you apologized (not in a dickhead way) to AnalogMan, whether you feel you're right or wrong. Finding these codes takes time and a very smol percentage of people even care to thank the people who take the time to do this for others.

OkazakiTheOtaku likes this.
  13. Sasori

Sasori GBAtemp Addict

United States
    You've mentioned this a few times. Why did you make a thread for 1.1.0 in the first place than if you're not going to do the codes yourself ?

It's starting to seem like you made this thread just so, that you can ask for someone else to do the work for you, without outright asking in the request thread or making a new one.

OkazakiTheOtaku and H1B1Esquire like this.
  14. danver

danver GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well this thread is turning out to be one person just being lazy as fuck, and then being a dick to who ever he feels like. Can i ask a moderator to close this thread please thanks.

OkazakiTheOtaku likes this.
  15. H1B1Esquire

United States
    Crazy question, but, if I test the codes, would you and @AnalogMan create them?....unless you don't do that anymore.

You could, but I've been trying to garner positive attention to this thread, so, maybe let it devolve a little further before that?

16. LuciferMorningstar

Newcomer

United States
    she doesn't create codes she pastes them in here from one of her friends

17. AlphaClover

AlphaClover Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there any guides on creating cheats for pokemon? I feel that would be useful to people looking to learn and help out with discovery of codes.

18. darkfox5

darkfox5 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks for the updated codes everyone. Seems to be working fine this far. Looking forward to further cheats being put up for testing

igarza81 likes this.
  19. twiti

twiti Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    I think the same, some help like this would help me introduce myself into code research.

20. IronyIsGood

IronyIsGood Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    All wild pokemon catchable regardless of level or pokemon catchable at ten, twenty or thirty levels higher than current gym badges would allow.

I keep encountering weak "very strong looking" pokemon, some up to 15 levels below my entire party. One of the intended mechanics of the game (explained by the first gym leader) is the ability to catch pokemon slightly stronger than you have, but you need a stronger party to progress in the mod so the only pokemon that you can catch are far below your level which breaks that.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Pokémon, Shield, Sword