ROM Hack RELEASE Pokemon Sword/Shield Shiny Legend PM+Item999+Guide100% Save

Ryokojr

Trophies
XP
Country
Anguilla
This is awesome thank you! Basically what I'm going to do is use this in my hacked switch and trade over Pokémon with Master balls and then use those master balls to collect the legendaries easily

Haydut86

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I upload the save file? I never did that before also I didn't hack my Nintendo switch. Could someone help me, please?

JosG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How can I upload the save file? I never did that before also I didn't hack my Nintendo switch. Could someone help me, please?
You can't, you need a modded switch. You could possibly use a second modded switch and trade pokemon to the unmodded one. Don't go online with a modded switch or illegal pokemon. Have a look in the sword/shield cheat thread on gbatemp.

Stalvros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can't, you need a modded switch. You could possibly use a second modded switch and trade pokemon to the unmodded one. Don't go online with a modded switch or illegal pokemon. Have a look in the sword/shield cheat thread on gbatemp.

More info on the 'illegal' pokemon?
Like what if one would to use this save file, trade locally to a non-hacked switch legendary shinnies so that the 'legit' save file have these 'illegal' pokemon but never use these 'illegally' obtained legendary shinnies (since they're shiny locked) to participate in max-raids / link-battles?

jaydencho

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really like that mew and Mewtwo. If you are feeling generous, would you like to give me one of them(or both if you are really generous)? My friends already finished the game, and I am on my way to the champion cup. They have most of the pokemon, and I want to show them a really cool Pokemon and impress them and make them jealous. It is ok if you don't want to, but if you are feeling generous, then I would ask you to trade with me. It is your choice after all. It is ok if you don't want to. I don't know how to download it, so I would just like one of the three. Thanks!

Last edited by jaydencho,

jaydencho

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really like that mew and Mewtwo. If you are feeling generous, would you like to give me one of them(or both if you are really generous)? My friends already finished the game, and I am on my way to the champion cup. They have most of the pokemon, and I want to show them a really cool Pokemon and impress them and make them jealous. It is ok if you don't want to, but if you are feeling generous, then I would ask you to trade with me. It is your choice after all. It is ok if you don't want to. Thanks!
Never mind, I got it. Sorry!

Last edited by jaydencho,

kenlee168

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Like someone said on the first page, all the pokemon in the box are illegal and are unsafe to be used for online with illegal moves and all met location on route 1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans