RELEASE Pokemon Sword/Shield get all series 18 Legend PM Save

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by zestiva, Nov 13, 2019.

1. xMoria

xMoria GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2014
    Spain
    Madrid
    I have a hacked switch and a pokemon version switch lite. Tomorrow when I get my phisical copies can I trade locally between my hacked and non hacked switch ?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

2. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    Thats kinda what im hoping for as I have a 2nd switch for legitimacy play. Similar to infrared trades with having 2 3ds

3. xMoria

xMoria GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2014
    Spain
    Madrid
    Then I guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow :D

4. Waltee

Waltee Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2017
    United Kingdom
    You can, yes. Been doing it between my two hacked Switches between Sword and Shield.

5. Knash

Knash Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2018
    United Kingdom
    leave it on the title screen for a minute before you "press A"

6. xMoria

xMoria GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2014
    Spain
    Madrid
    Do they have to be on the latest update? Sorry for my ignorance, I've never used local communication on the switch.

7. Arkangelshadow

Arkangelshadow GBAtemp Regular

Jun 6, 2013
    Mexico
    waiting for PKHex!

8. Waltee

Waltee Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Both of mine are on 8.1.0 so they don't need to be on the latest. I guess it's possible that they would need to be on the same update but I can't say for sure on that front.

9. zestiva
    OP

zestiva GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2018
    China
    update some legend pm shiny version save

simsimsim likes this.
  10. tomchow

tomchow Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2019
    Hong Kong
    Still can't Run -_-"

11. chrisrlink

chrisrlink Intel Pentium III Hamster inside

Aug 27, 2009
    United States
    inside your crappy old PC
    wth I thought they omitted all but galar pokemon at code level like lgpe guess they screwed up lol
    p

12. AlexofTheSwitch

AlexofTheSwitch Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2019
    United States
    Miramar, FL
    wait see I’m seeing mixed things. Just for clarity

1. We can save/edit to get all the pm we want

2. With no extra steps we can trade them to a clean switch?! It just sounds to good to b true

13. RynerLuteTLD

RynerLuteTLD Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2019
    United States
    People been selling pokemon since 3ds times or before honestly... Just use pkhex and then transfer to your legit switch or risk going online with your CFW one.

14. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Addict

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    pkhex will be updated soon to fix this issue

15. AlexofTheSwitch

AlexofTheSwitch Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2019
    United States
    Miramar, FL

Holy.. I’m just used too “but it’s very likely you’ll be banned if you don’t do xyz” . Under lining everything. This just seems so simple wow. Thanks for clearing it up!

Lost my 3ds with my pokebank. being able to start my collection back up will be sweet

16. RynerLuteTLD

RynerLuteTLD Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2019
    United States
    Honestly as long as you don't have the shinies starters before you beat the game and don't go into raids/online with them you are safe. I'd wait like a week or so then you are fine with that but still a risk. Any cheated pkm is a risk to a potential ban but it's not as crazy as people like to make it out to be. My friend been sending me pkm on his CFW switch ever since pokemon let's go and he's still not banned and he sells them on ebay too. As long as you don't be too obvious people can't tell honestly. I.E. don't bring in pkm that aren't in the game online battles and you are usually safe. But the best thing to do is just have same profile on your CFW + Legit switch and just switch the save data to the legit one.

17. AlexofTheSwitch

AlexofTheSwitch Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2019
    United States
    Miramar, FL

Holy.. I’m just used too “but it’s very likely you’ll be banned if you don’t do xyz
    Sorry I’m new to the modding scene, I’ve never wielded this kind of power herd of it lmao holy shit this is awesome
    Is there a clean way to do that? I haven’t been on the forums since the smash ultimate leak but at that time I saw plenty posts saying it was impossible to move save data from a cfw to a clean switch.

But if you’re gonna say thats a thing then you really just casually dropped two game changing bombs on me

18. MythicalData

MythicalData GBAtemp Maniac

May 11, 2017
    United States
    If any of you want to learn how to make your own save edits and such you should learn how to use cheat engine first. It'll go over a lot of the stuff you need to know and it free with a decent built in tutorial
    also nice saves

19. Damascus

Damascus Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2019
    United States
    can you upload the same save but in english start?

20. david_enoh

david_enoh Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2013
    United States
    Wow great way to flood the game with hacked pokemon. I really hate you guys.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted