OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hey

Anybody knows a cheat code for Pokemon Sword/shield to have all the Gen8 pokedex complete with all shiny pokemon? A cheat or a save file to download?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And there is a way to transfer that collection to Pokémon Home premium, and then play with that Pokémon in another Switch that is not modified?

You can do trade locally one by one, if you want to you can inject edit save into you account it is too risky to get mark for a system ban.

alberto90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Save transfer in the manage data settings between the 2 switch
let me understand well.
If I send the “hacked save file” with all the shiny mon from the atmosphere switch to my Switch Lite, than I Can import in My Pokémon Home the Shiny Square Pokémon from there, without any problem?

Then I send the shiny living

alberto90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can do trade locally one by one, if you want to you can inject edit save into you account it is too risky to get mark for a system ban.
One by one 500 Pokémon is too much.
But if I transfer the Save file from the hacked atmosphere switch to my Switch Lite, than should I transfer my Shiny Square Mons from Sword to Home?
Going online with Home from my untouched Switch Lite.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But if I transfer the Save file from the hacked atmosphere switch to my Switch Lite, than should I transfer my Shiny Square Mons from Sword to Home?
Yes thats exactly what I do with my atmosphere switch to my OLED switch just make sure you dump your hacked save first with jksv or checkpoint that way you can reinject it. B/c once you make a save transfer it moves it completely from the said switch

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There is always the risk of a ban for running CFW with your nintendo account, transferring one by one is the safer route, I have always done the one by one trade route

alberto90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes thats exactly what I do with my atmosphere switch to my OLED switch just make sure you dump your hacked save first with jksv or checkpoint that way you can reinject it. B/c once you make a save transfer it moves it completely from the said switch
Thanks man, but I realized that I should link my personal Nintendo Account into my Hacked Switch and GOING ONLINE with it, to do this type of transfer :((
And I’m worried to be banned.

There are no other way to do it?
I mean , should I install Pokémon Home on my Hacked Switch (not in the atmosphere mode, but legally from Nintendo shop, and do it directly from the hacked Switch ?)

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks man, but I realized that I should link my personal Nintendo Account into my Hacked Switch and GOING ONLINE with it, to do this type of transfer :((

I mean , should I install Pokémon Home on my Hacked Switch (not in the atmosphere mode, but legally from Nintendo shop, and do it directly from the hacked Switch ?)
Your console will get banned for anything of those actions, not your account; the only way is trading one by one.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nah these ppl have no idea what they are talking about. You don't need to be in CFW mode while you transfer your save, your account will be fine pokemon has no anti-cheat system that would even warrant a ban. Just dump the save in cfw then go into OFW and transfer the save its that simple. Dont waste your time doing 1 pkmn per trade.
How do you think ppl use pkhex to gen their competitive pkmn? none of them got banned neither did I

Reactions: alberto90

alberto90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nah these ppl have no idea what they are talking about. You don't need to be in CFW mode while you transfer your save, your account will be fine pokemon has no anti-cheat system that would even warrant a ban. Just dump the save in cfw then go into OFW and transfer the save its that simple. Dont waste your time doing 1 pkmn per trade.
How do you think ppl use pkhex to gen their competitive pkmn? none of them got banned neither did I
Thanks for your reply.
In OFW can I connect me safely to Nintendo EShop, download Pokémon Home and use it ?
The important thing is not have HomeBrew in Home?
If I tried to open NSP in OFW (offline, and get the error) have I done something stupid?
Im new to all of it, and I don’t wanna be banned

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your reply.
In OFW can I connect me safely to Nintendo EShop, download Pokémon Home and use it ?
The important thing is not have HomeBrew in Home?
If I tried to open NSP in OFW (offline, and get the error) have I done something stupid?
Im new to all of it, and I don’t wanna be banned
You cannot launch nsp in ofw thats why we use "cfw" for that
I think its best that you do the long tedious trading way b/c if your worried about being banned then I don't recommend hacking your switch at all especially if your still learning the basics of ofw vs cfw. Im just giving you my experience in pokemon editing that Ive never been banned for. You can use hombrew in cfw sysnand b/c they dont appear in your game history just dont use pirated games.
Yes you can connect to OFW and download legit games safely

Last edited by MasterJ360,

alberto90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You cannot launch nsp in ofw thats why we use "cfw" for that
I think its best that you do the long tedious trading way b/c if your worried about being banned then I don't recommend hacking your switch at all especially if your still learning the basics of ofw vs cfw. Im just giving you my experience in pokemon editing that Ive never been banned for. You can use hombrew in cfw sysnand b/c they dont appear in your game history just dont use pirated games.
Yes you can connect to OFW and download legit games safely
Thank for sharing tour experience with me :) ,

I bought this hacked Switch on eBay last week, I am not even 100% sure that it connects to the Internet and that it is not already banned.

To play online I use another switch (lite) and I’m good with it.

I saw that on eBay there are people who sell shiny living pokedex sword and shield Pokémon for around ten dollars. You simply give them your Pokemon Home username and password, and they transfer the 400 Pokémon from their Pokémon Sword hacked save to your home account.

I would like to understand how these people do this. If 90DNS blocks connections to the Nintendo server, do these people just connect using Incognito and not 90DNS? Do they use HOME nsp backup?

These people get banned one switch a month and buy new ones? I'd be curious to understand the dynamics behind this Pokèmon market on ebay

And maybe do my own shiny team, with my new hacked switch, following your advice, and not doing the one by one boring transfer ;)
That’s all
Thanks
Alberto

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank for sharing tour experience with me :) ,

I bought this hacked Switch on eBay last week, I am not even 100% sure that it connects to the Internet and that it is not already banned.

To play online I use another switch (lite) and I’m good with it.

I saw that on eBay there are people who sell shiny living pokedex sword and shield Pokémon for around ten dollars. You simply give them your Pokemon Home username and password, and they transfer the 400 Pokémon from their Pokémon Sword hacked save to your home account.

I would like to understand how these people do this. If 90DNS blocks connections to the Nintendo server, do these people just connect using Incognito and not 90DNS? Do they use HOME nsp backup?

These people get banned one switch a month and buy new ones? I'd be curious to understand the dynamics behind this Pokèmon market on ebay

And maybe do my own shiny team, with my new hacked switch, following your advice, and not doing the one by one boring transfer ;)
That’s all
Thanks
Alberto
They simply go online with their hacked/shiny pkmn, which points out my statement earlier that no one has gotten banned for that. They are clearly not using 90DNS at all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.