Gaming Pokemon Sword Mods Not Working? And Pkhex Acting Strange, Help

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So i downloaded some mods from banana website and for some odd reason, the mod that i downloaded called 'challenge mode' for pokemon sword and shield isn't quite working? like i am at the beginning of the game, i have scorbunny on my team --i'm up against hop once again but where the old lady is located at. forgot her name, but hope decides to instead of taking out the opposite to beat my scorbunny -he pulls out a grookey which isn't supposed to happen. the mod was working fine until i had to delete the game, and reinstall everything. i am on pokemon sword version 1.0, and this is happening plus when i try to change the gender of my pokemon through pkhex the change that i made to my pokemons, don't appear in the game but when i upload the main file for the games backup data it appears on pkhex like i did do the changes to my pokemon.

I do not understand why this is happening? is it because of the update?? or is it because i need to update the game already?? any help would appreciate it, please if you know that the mods are working or not. Do tell me @_@ cause i don't know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool