Pokemon Sword and Shield Expansion Pass news to be revealed tomorrow

If you've been waiting for more information about the Pokemon Sword and Shield Expansion Pass, then tomorrow will bring you good news. Be sure to wake up early, as a livestream containing brand new updates will be aired at 6am PDT, or 2pm BST. This update will likely give us the launch date for the previously revealed Crown Tundra expansion, and any further content in the works.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So jaded with Gamefreak/ The Pokémon company. I don't care where the blame goes as far as how shit they treat their fans, I can honestly say that they've done a great job of killing the hype of any future Pokémon releases for me.

The main problem is this their logic is to keep on making new Pokémon versus making a better story. We dont need new Pokémon we need a better story and a post game. They need you to actually defend your championship and lose it to make you become better it doesn't matter if it is GEN 1 or Gen 8 if the formula is the same the series will always be bland.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In some ways I admire people who are sticking to this series. I have been done for years and have no desire to touch the same fucking game I was playing 20 years ago yet again, only with 500 extra pokémon I don't know and don't need.

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Sword was less finished than FF 15 on release.
I don't expect that they will change the way they make games anytime soon, it's just not worth it to care about the series anymore.

Reactions: MarkDarkness

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Excited to see what comes from this. What is the likelihood of "Let's Go Entei" being announced tomorrow?

It's absolutely perfectly unlikely, because it's in no way, neither in hell nor in heaven, going to be called "Let's Go Entei", lol.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love how kids are still salty Nintendo would dare sell a product that requires dozens of paid workers to create.
It should be free because I'm 4 years old and can't afford it!!

Derp learn how the world works.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I love how kids are still salty Nintendo would dare sell a product that requires dozens of paid workers to create.
It should be free because I'm 4 years old and can't afford it!!

Derp learn how the world works.
That's not why people are "salty".

It's because way back when they announced the whole Pokedex wouldn't be there, it was more than obvious that they were gonna rush the game like that, and then release the rest of the dex in a paywall manner, effectively going full-on greed mode.
Take it as releasing an unfinished product on purpose, for which they sell at full $60 price, and then they sell the rest of it with the price of another full title (each pass is $30, together they come up to $60, same as the base game).

It's as much of a scum and scam tactic as EA, and Nintendo is going full in on it.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's Go Arceus
lol
oh hell no if they make let's go diamond/pearl games I'm so going to Japan to one punch someone out the gamefreak office window through the damn window pane, d/p deserve better that the let's go treatment (nah but I'll still be SUPER PISSED none the less)

Last edited by chrisrlink,
Reactions: wartutor

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd rather they just release it tomorrow. They released IoA at the end of June. Just give us the rest of the Pokémon already.

I really want that Hidden Ability capsule too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome