ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

Helix22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im a bit of a noob but is it possible to add squirtle into my game?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how do you add the older gens because when i try to legalize it. It just says its from a wrong generation

Just search for Squirtle in the Encounter's Database.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    65.9 KB · Views: 431

rory648

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just search for Squirtle in the Encounter's Database.
when i try it says unable to match encounter from origin game.
and Encryption constant matches PID \
do you know how to fix?

Helix22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i try it says unable to match encounter from origin game.
and Encryption constant matches PID \
do you know how to fix?

I chose the first Squirtle in the search and it says legal automatically. I didn't have to change anything.
+ Some legal mons I've captured in game say "illegal" in PKHeX for some reason with the same error you are getting.
I'm pretty sure you will be fine using it even if it says "illegal" as long as you don't try to use it online. :unsure:

rory648

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I chose the first Squirtle in the search and it says legal automatically. I didn't have to change anything.
+ Some legal mons I've captured in game say "illegal" in PKHeX for some reason with the same error you are getting.
I'm pretty sure you will be fine using it even if it says "illegal" as long as you don't try to use it online. :unsure:
Ok cool thx for your help :)

RaphaelDDL

Trophies
Website
raphaelddl.com
XP
Country
Brazil
However, you can capture the pokemon then use PKHeX to make it shiny.
Unfortunately there's no Mac version of it that I've found. I was hoping a PkHeX or PKSM (like 3ds where you do everyting on the console) would show up as a NSP for switch but so far, none yet.

Have you tried holding R until you are in the battle?

Yep, just doesn't work. Tried holding since before talking to the red thing until battle start, tried from the menu onwards, etc. Seems it's a different battle code.

Helix22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately there's no Mac version of it that I've found. I was hoping a PkHeX or PKSM (like 3ds where you do everyting on the console) would show up as a NSP for switch but so far, none yet.

Use a VM.

Yep, just doesn't work. Tried holding since before talking to the red thing until battle start, tried from the menu onwards, etc. Seems it's a different battle code.

Yeah, I'm think so.

RaphaelDDL

Trophies
Website
raphaelddl.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Use a VM.

Will try. I tried with wine but was not working. To be fair, I tried and gave an error so I didn't research further.

Question: Are there any pokemon that only show up in raids or all that appear in raid can be captured normally somewhere else? Because if there's no raid specific, I'll just get it later when it appears, no hurries lol.

Wonder_Woman_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok anyone gonna answer the question about the cheat it results in parsing error in sxos cause i am starting to get annoyed here
its means your cheat code header isn't correct your missing for example =

[Quick Egg Hatch on] (Correct has both [] )
04000000 00D91A24 52801FF8
04000000 00D91A4C 52801FF8

Quick Egg Hatch off] (not correct missing [ )
04000000 00D91A24 321F03F8
04000000 00D91A4C 320003F8

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, looks like my hopes for Dio's SWSH rom hacks are dashed. Hasn't been active here since May, hasn't updated his wordpress since months before release. No info anywhere =( This game sorely needs a good romhack to make it worthwhile. Hopefully someone gets to it eventually.

Reactions: Legend Of Kay

Helix22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will try. I tried with wine but was not working. To be fair, I tried and gave an error so I didn't research further.

Question: Are there any pokemon that only show up in raids or all that appear in raid can be captured normally somewhere else? Because if there's no raid specific, I'll just get it later when it appears, no hurries lol.

I got this from this website:

WHAT POKÉMON CAN SPAWN?
Dynamax or Gigantamax Pokémon will spawn in dens according to the weather. For instance, a water-type Pokémon is more likely to spawn when it’s raining. Gigantamax Pokémon are much more rare, but developer Game Freak will run events that make certain types more common at times.

So, I guess theres no exclusive pokemons in Raid Battles yet until Game Freak do those events. But I guess that will be if you are playing on your OFW.

Reactions: RaphaelDDL

EpicLaLaLa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I go about editing gym leader teams in Pokemon SwSh. I want to add more pokemon, give them held items and increase the level too.

Can I also modify the AI (make them switch around, use correct moves, etc)?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, looks like my hopes for Dio's SWSH rom hacks are dashed. Hasn't been active here since May, hasn't updated his wordpress since months before release. No info anywhere =( This game sorely needs a good romhack to make it worthwhile. Hopefully someone gets to it eventually.
The tool that's used for most Rom hacking (PKNX) just updated on release day, the 15th. It's been less than a week since the tool released. Dio doesn't just mod a few things and calls it good, he makes custom graphics, does intensive research into each trainer and their team and move sets to rebalance them, he has a whole bunch of new Pokémon to review the stats for, then he needs to test his edits to make sure you can actually beat the game with the difficulty curve he's set. Combine that with the fact not all encounter data is fully known yet and I think expecting anything, even a proof of concept or preview, in 6 days is a little unrealistic.

He is working on it though, he posted this to reddit just four days ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/co...t_dexit_i_just_realized_is/f7vmqwy/?context=3

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: One of the worst games I have ever played