ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

SaintEX

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
But that’s boring. People want to be able to catch all the mons. That’s the entire point of the game.

Not being rude or anything but you basically want a 400 Pokemon mod, effectively eliminating the point of the game as you said. Since you don't really have to work hard to find them as well, effectively just going full pokemon go and throwing balls all day.

EDIT: Kinda sounded mean, I apologize, won't change it tho since that's what I honestly think. Cheers man.

Last edited by SaintEX,

Francesca

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Can somebody please help me?

In atmosphere/titles, I don't have a folder with the same TitleID as the one given in this thread. Do I create my own or what?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not being rude or anything but you basically want a 400 Pokemon mod, effectively eliminating the point of the game as you said. Since you don't really have to work hard to find them as well, effectively just going full pokemon go and throwing balls all day.

EDIT: Kinda sounded mean, I apologize, won't change it tho since that's what I honestly think. Cheers man.
Alot of these kind of requests aren't going to happen with a simple cheat code especially with atmosphere users using Edizon b/c I would imagine a 400 pkmn code being extremely long to view. Some folks just don't understand the difference between cheats and a rom hack when they ask for ingame difficulty or changing the structure of the gameplay.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

cutekooh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody please help me?

In atmosphere/titles, I don't have a folder with the same TitleID as the one given in this thread. Do I create my own or what?
Yes
when I try to legalize a Squirtle it says incorrectly transferred from previous generation can someone plz help
The legal check is incomplete. Additionally since there is no real way for you to catch Squirtle in sword shield and no way of transferring them from other pokemon games yet, there is no real legal method to obtain squirtle...yet

Reactions: Kyrara

Legend Of Kay

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

it didn’t sound mean don’t worry. What I mean is basically just a mod/hack that gets rid of version exclusives and stuff like that. A mod that allows Galarian Ponyta to be found in sword and the other starters to be found in the wild so that you can complete the Pokédex without just injecting a mon. These versions of the game exist for every single game/gen thus far so it’s not unrealistic to assume one will be created for this gen.

Alot of these kind of requests aren't going to happen with a simple cheat code especially with atmosphere users using Edizon b/c I would imagine a 400 pkmn code being extremely long to view. Some folks just don't understand the difference between cheats and a rom hack when they ask for ingame difficulty or changing the structure of the gameplay.
I specifically mentioned the hack section of the op so yes I do understand the difference cheers mate.

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
[Enable IV Judge (on)]
04000000 00A9D640 52800020
[Enable IV Judge (off)]
04000000 00A9D640 9422F2D8

About a better exp mod, i couldn't trace the code enough to find a better location, but why not just use Exp Candy's? They are better and faster then grinding.

SaintEX

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
it didn’t sound mean don’t worry. What I mean is basically just a mod/hack that gets rid of version exclusives and stuff like that. A mod that allows Galarian Ponyta to be found in sword and the other starters to be found in the wild so that you can complete the Pokédex without just injecting a mon. These versions of the game exist for every single game/gen thus far so it’s not unrealistic to assume one will be created for this gen.

A few pages back there are codes to make specific pokemon encounters, there might be a way to compile several of these with the exclusive pokemon+starters instead into one code. Though I might be completely wrong since I have no idea how to code or anything like that.

Adhrast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone!
I've been playing Sword on my emunand because the shipment of my original copy of the dual pack was delayed, today the package finally arrived. How do I transfer the sav from emummc to my legit cart on sysnand?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: andyhappypants

Stefand571

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
[Enable IV Judge (on)]
04000000 00A9D640 52800020
[Enable IV Judge (off)]
04000000 00A9D640 9422F2D8

About a better exp mod, i couldn't trace the code enough to find a better location, but why not just use Exp Candy's? They are better and faster then grinding.

Could you please make a code for only exp candys? Dont want all items or so only the candys so that not all grinding is instant gone

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like between the cheats and Pkhex, were pretty set now. The real challenge now is the rom hacks. I'm assuming one is being worked on, just like every other pokemon game. We need all version exclusives included, alternate trade evolutions and challenging trainers.

Dio Vento does a great job with his. Makes these games enjoyable again.

Edit: Actually seems like he may be working on one. Pokemon Sabre and Bulwark. Last post about it was Sept 23rd though, no info besides name. Hopefully he hasn't abandoned it.

Last edited by DEMONDICE,
Reactions: MasterJ360

Flanagan57

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi , everyone ( sorry for my bad english )

i have an issue with keldeo : I can't have him stay in his resolute form , every time i add him to my team he turn back to his regular form at the end of a fight . ( used keldeo from cheat code and pkhex)

need help .pls

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
uh i have a prob....pokemon sword or shield randomly crash on ams. error says failed to initialize sd....i didnt used cheats and on sxos it dont happen.

Ozinor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Add Shiny Unlock Code for Starters and Legendaries to the wanted list please :)

You have the hopes of the entire shiny hunting community on your shoulders !

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any hack that gives breeded pokemon perfect IV? People are saying they don't think the Hold (R) for perfect IVs works for when an egg hatches.
Because you don't hold it when the egg hatches. An eggs stats are determined when the NPC has the egg ready for you. So you need to be holding it (or have it activated) when the egg becomes ready for pickup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0