1. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Probably a stupid question, but i am using the 1 hit ko cheat to have a easy Zygarde kill in the dynamax adventure raids (since i cant solo it), i have done over 140 runs now and havent encountered a single shiny (i catch all 4 pokemon each time). Am i just really unlucky? Or does /canthis code interfere the the shiny odds?

2. Ultimos54

OP Ultimos54 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    not sure if it interferes, but If you do use codes you might aswell just add it to your box with PKHex

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

I use the 1 kit ko cus i cant solo Zygarde and (obviously) cant play online. So i still like to hunt with my current shiny odds instead of genning it shiny in my box :P But ty for the suggestion!

4. RadioactiveMicro

Newcomer

United States
    I have a stock switch and a cfw switch. I started the game on my stock switch. Currently at the regis. Can I just boot the cfw switch into stock, download the dlc from eshop, boot back into cfw, do shiny cheats for the regis, then save and stick it back into my stock switch? Do the saves transfer on the card like that?

5. Xjackio

Xjackio GBAtemp Maniac

Mexico
    If you have 2 switches, transfer the save from 1 to the other, shiny the regis and then transfer back the save.
    Or use a copy of pokemon, transfer the regis via local trade, make it(them) shiny and send back

6. Gorkensnorkel

Gorkensnorkel GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey, I just updated to firmware 11.0.1 and the latest Atmosphere and I am using Edizon (also tried Edizon SE) but when I try to load into Pokemon Sword or Shield I get an infinite loading screen. it only happens with cheats in the contents folders.

Any advice would be great, thanks.

Oh, and what is the difference between Edizon and Edizon SE? I noticed SE comes with the latest SD Card package from the Ultimate Noob Guide link.

7. mgx456

mgx456 Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hello , i am new to swicth scene , i triyng to use cheat updater to download cheats for pokemon sword but the cheats do not work with the update the game downloaed fron the shop for the dlc. But works fine with the base game only . Any help.

edit: Solved browsing reddit i learned how to change the the txt id to match the new one.

edit2: the code apear on edzon now but none of them works. Any help would be great ? BID id is diferent from the on on 1 page, and as i already said the codes does not work. Thanks and sorry the bad english.

Attached Files:

Last edited by mgx456, Mar 28, 2021
  8. FullLifeGames

FullLifeGames Newbie
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Since this thread helped me and my work seemed relevant, I wanted to briefly talk about it here:

I recently created a cheat code which can modify the timer of a created local tournament, so that tournaments which normally have a limit to 10 minutes of your own time can be extended to whatever you like.

You can share these rules over lan-play or locally and the recipient also gets the custom timer, making longer battles possible.

The codes can be found here: https://github.com/FullLifeGames/TimerCheatCodes

A video showing and explaining it:

Otakyon likes this.
  9. damanzzzzz

damanzzzzz Newbie
    Newcomer

Bahamas, The
    any1 have a cheat for the shiny charm/completed pokedex (to get charm) I know there's shiny encounter codes but I just want the charm

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Pokemon, Shield, Cheats