XP
Country
United States

username23bob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Via emunand. I want to extract my save file from sysnand via emunand, then edit in pkhex, and inject in sysnand again via emunand.
Creating a nand backup for each time i want to edit a pokemon in pkhex would be too much trouble.

you can’t. you can only get the save if you are running cfw on your sysnand. i do it whenever i need to tats ever some mons

jucaa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can’t. you can only get the save if you are running cfw on your sysnand. i do it whenever i need to tats ever some mons

Can you explain me the best method? I need to install CFW on my sysnand, and then use checkpoint to extract the save and later inject it?

Shy87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I’m new to this. If I use Pokémon Home to transfer legit Pokémon holding Masterballs that I used a hacked Switch to obtain onto a clean Switch, could that trigger a ban on the clean Switch?

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm having issues playing Pokemon Sw/Sh and trying to open edizon to use cheats.
in particular, when i'm in the game and go to the album to open hbmenu, the switch will freeze and i have to reboot.
I am thinking it is somewhat related to my sysmodules interferring with lan mode of Sw/Sh. I tried with sys-ftpd, ldn_mitm, and lastly sys_botbase.
it's a know issue or hbmenu is freezing for something else?

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm having issues playing Pokemon Sw/Sh and trying to open edizon to use cheats.
in particular, when i'm in the game and go to the album to open hbmenu, the switch will freeze and i have to reboot.
I am thinking it is somewhat related to my sysmodules interferring with lan mode of Sw/Sh. I tried with sys-ftpd, ldn_mitm, and lastly sys_botbase.
it's a know issue or hbmenu is freezing for something else?
It did that for me when I had Tesla installed, but you don't have that on your list so I don't know what the issue is for you.

Sr-Wayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Alguno tienes lo 35 nuevos en legal que no logro el cosmog que sea legal y el meltan y melmetan peor me ayudan

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hola algunos sabe porque no logro tener el cosmog y los 34 más que salieron legal me ayudarán porfa igual que el meltan y melmetan

kevjohn96

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, all. Anyone running CFW on an emuNAND partition? I accidentally deleted my original Pokémon Shield game save, (fully beaten, large stock of Pokémon,) and am trying to restore to another save that isn’t corrupted and is also through the main story. Anyone have any idea how n this can be done without dirtying my sysNAND? I just really don’t want to play through the whole game again.

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, all. Anyone running CFW on an emuNAND partition? I accidentally deleted my original Pokémon Shield game save, (fully beaten, large stock of Pokémon,) and am trying to restore to another save that isn’t corrupted and is also through the main story. Anyone have any idea how n this can be done without dirtying my sysNAND? I just really don’t want to play through the whole game again.
Scroll 5 posts up

Tsuunho_san

Trophies
XP
Country
hi! The cheats aren't working with the new update... I know we have pkhex but I don't have a computer right now... is any way anybody can upload the cheats? thanks so much!!! :___DDD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed