1. strangeone1969

Newcomer

United States

I went the atmosphere/hekate/edizon route. I extracted a save file and put in into the contents folder of Atmosphere, started pokemon sword, went into Edizon to pull up the cheats and edizon doesn't respond to any of the buttons on the bottom of the screen. I am not aware I did anything wrong when I installed it, I used the guide on nh-server.github.io

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  2. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

United States
    What!? You can't change the question like that.:sad:

Anyway,

I use Checkpoint; I've used Edizon for saves once (on a separate MSD for Sword, but never restored them as I have a problem with hid-mitm, so I'm limited in what I can do).

You might have the same problem I do, in which case, try to get your save with checkpoint (for backup reasons), copy all the folders that aren't "Nintendo" to your PC, get fresh, updated: Atmos, yada-yada on your MSD and try again.

Alternatively, if you have a spare MSD, get an AIO pack (google underprivileged switch if you don't know any other) , copy your Sword cheats from your current MSD to the titles folder, and try that.
    This should: load CFW, get into Sword, run Edizon, have cheats available and then work on restoring your save, but this time, try with Checkpoint.

There are other solutions, but I know one of them includes deleting more than you might bargain for.

3. WaitWhatBro

WaitWhatBro GBAtemp Regular

United States
    [QUOTE="Ultimos54, post: 8855429, member: 462641"
    Cheat File for SXOS/Atmosphere will be posted below,CHANGE THE GAMEID AND BUILD.TXT to whichever version your using
    [/QUOTE]

How do I find this? The Version ID

4. Ultimos54

OP Ultimos54 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    open up checkpoint/edizon and it'll tell you um what

H1B1Esquire likes this.
  5. Dub420

Dub420 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States

I am having the same issue. I have installed everything correctly and Edizon does not respond to anything i do. Have you fixed your yet and if so what did you do? I am also on Atmosphere 0.10.2 I would love to get my cheats working soon. This is very frustrating.

6. strangeone1969

Newcomer

United States
    I ended up starting over, I got a 2nd switch, wanting to use one for legit and one for CFW. (I am doing this for pokemon only and not going to pirate games) I am still a newbie and have a few questions. I will be using SX OS and goldleaf for my saves. First question is how do I download the DLC in emuNAND? - I know this will be important when the expansions arrive later this year. Second question is, and it may be dumb, but will I be able to link trade without going online? I haven't tried it before as I haven't had two of the same game systems until now. Third question is, if I can't do any downloading in emuNAND, how do I get my progress transferred to OFW so I can take advantage of the DLC, Home, and expansions when they come?

7. fagnerkof

fagnerkof Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Is there a mod for evolving pokemons trade only by level on shield?

8. Toa_235

Toa_235 Romantic_Carpet
    Newcomer

Croatia
    sorry I've been looking back and forth, is there an encounter code for larvitar ?

9. Eliknaffo

Eliknaffo Newbie
    Newcomer

Israel
    If you know how to use PKNX then you can

Do a quick google search on PKNX and explore it is a great tool for moding your game all most completely

10. SonDaan

SonDaan Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Anyone wanna help me gen a team for battle tower?

11. Eliknaffo

Eliknaffo Newbie
    Newcomer

Israel
    Do you have a modded switch? Or need some to gen for you?

12. SonDaan

SonDaan Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    I don't have a modded Switch, so a need a Genner...

13. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

United States
    A few:

There is a mod on gbatemp
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-sacred-sword-kings-shield.553043/

PKHex, if you can.....you should be able. If there isn't a file somewhere else:
    https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/3921-watchtower-lairs-den-larvitar/

Personally, I think there's a way to use pkhex and pokemonshowdown to gen teams, so that'd take care of some of the work for whoever wants to do it.
    ----

Try using a new MSD with clean files. Try it first, then keep trying.

@ GuyInDogSuit kinda knows:
    https://github.com/WerWolv/EdiZon/issues

https://github.com/WerWolv/EdiZon_CheatsConfigsAndScripts/issues/128
    ...he never reported back....the pound got 'im...probably.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  14. pkshsw

pkshsw Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    so is there a place with all 1.1 codes? the first page says its 1.0 and i remeber there was a thread for 1.1 but cant find it, also as new updates come out will there be new threads for each?

15. Ultimos54

OP Ultimos54 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    look under useful links ;) section of the first page

16. Alex21xx

Alex21xx Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    is there a tutorial how to use pkhex with sx os or in general ?

17. KrystalFox38

KrystalFox38 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey all! I failed to find an answer so far so asking here :) Is there a fix for my Sword game not starting up on modded Switch after multiple times an error closed the software after using Edizon with Atmosphere/Kosmos for cheats? I really shouldn't have kept trying to test it when I didn't really know how to fix the initial errors, I was just excited that I got the cheats to show up since I had the wrong BuildID at first. I had kept getting errors only once I moved my character. Finally, after enough errors like that, it went kaput, and it won't even reach the title screen before closing out. It's always said, "The software was closed because an error occurred." Shield, which I didn't try cheats with, does work on my modded Switch, and Sword actually still works on my clean Switch. I also did test it out after starting over with CFW and the error is still there. I wish I had a friend's Sword copy to see how it responds, but since mine works on clean Switch, I'm sure it's due to something on my modded Switch or its SD card. I'm not too knowledgeable as far as cheating goes on the Switch besides on the 3DS so any help is appreciated!

18. INobody

INobody GBAtemp Regular

Gambia, The
    Anyone got a Savegame with Wild Area News for either
    - Delibird Christmas event
    - Magicarp New Year event
    - Gmax Snorlax

You can delete all your mons and change the Name and IDs. Just want to figure out how we can inject the Wild Area News.

Edit Nevermind, seems like project Pokemon cracked it yesterday

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  19. Zaintne

Zaintne Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Can you provide a link to that or a summary of what they said/did?

20. zodiart88

zodiart88 Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hello everyone. My pokemon sword is updated to version 1.1.0 and mistakenly downloaded a cheat file for version 1.0. My question is that the cheats for v 1.0 work on v 1.1.0?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Pokemon, Shield, Cheats