Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
2020050917302300-DB1426-D1-DFD034027-CECDE9-C2-DD914-B8-1.png

How to check the BuildID:

- Open the cheats menu on Edizon (that's what I use for cheats)
- In the top part of the screen you can see the BID.

Rename your cheats txt file with the BID shown there (currently it's 490648316cc1ccdc for Sword. The one in the screenshot is the old BID)

Last edited by Ningyoplug,

arcafel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
How to check the BuildID:

- Open the cheats menu on Edizon (that's what I use for cheats)
- In the top part of the screen you can see the BID.

Rename your cheats txt file with the BID shown there (currently it's 490648316cc1ccdc for Sword. The one in the screenshot is the old BID)

it notwork

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
it notwork
But all Shiny and IV cheats don't work the game Crash.
The mods works without a Problem with the old Folder.
I never said cheats would work, I simply explained how to find the new BuildID. Some cheats will need to be updated manually before they can work again. Just be patient until someone updates them.

Reactions: Sunrizeadamz

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

But all Shiny and IV cheats don't work the game Crash.
The mods works without a Problem with the old Folder.

Looks like GameFreak added in Cheat Protection in version v1.1.0. We now have the BuildID versions however the presence of the cheat codes in the v1.1.0 launch causes a crash. This is NOTHING new for the Pokemon series as most past titles required an override key cheat code active in addition to any cheats you wanted to run.

The linked Japanese codes are likely functionally correct (cause they are just referring to Memory) however without the bypass key to use the codes. At least none of the always on Codes will work OR until EdiZon allows you to boot a game with codes OFF and manually turn them on while it is running. (The cheat protection may only be active at launch of the game.)

Hey @Ultimos54.... the above!

I would highly encourage people request on the EdiZon GitHub page for the program to default codes when the game is launching a feature NOT available with the app currently.

Last edited by Th3Alic3,
Reactions: Hashtastrophe

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'll stick to pkhex too, i once tried the cheats to see if speed worked, but i never get it to work.

Clip through wall was fun at least :D

Last edited by IZUNYA,

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like GameFreak added in Cheat Protection in version v1.1.0. We now have the BuildID versions however the presence of the cheat codes in the v1.1.0 launch causes a crash. This is NOTHING new for the Pokemon series as most past titles required an override key cheat code active in addition to any cheats you wanted to run.

The linked Japanese codes are likely functionally correct (cause they are just referring to Memory) however without the bypass key to use the codes. At least none of the always on Codes will work OR until EdiZon allows you to boot a game with codes OFF and manually turn them on while it is running. (The cheat protection may only be active at launch of the game.)

Hey @Ultimos54.... the above!

I would highly encourage people request on the EdiZon GitHub page for the program to default codes when the game is launching a feature NOT available with the app currently.
the user tested all the cheats before posting it
set your system_settings file to x0 to disable cheats on boot game

Last edited by dsrules,

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
until EdiZon allows you to boot a game with codes OFF and manually turn them on while it is running
Unless I'm misunderstanding...this can be done with Atmosphere's settings. You can set games to always boot with no cheats and then after the game is on, you can go into the applet menu, open Edizon, and then turn them on.

EDIT: To see if this works, I'll test it in a bit when I have my console with me.

Last edited by OkazakiTheOtaku,

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unless I'm misunderstanding...this can be done with Atmosphere's settings. You can set games to always boot with no cheats and then after the game is on, you can go into the applet menu, open Edizon, and then turn them on.

EDIT: To see if this works, I'll test it in a bit when I have my console with me.

Never heard of that being a thing!

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Never heard of that being a thing!
In Atmosphere's system_settings.ini there's this:
; Controls whether dmnt cheats should be toggled on or off by
; default. 1 = toggled on by default, 0 = toggled off by default.
; dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1

By default the setting is to have all of your toggled cheats "on" at game launch but it looks like you can disable that by setting it to u8!0x0, which might fix the crash. Like I said, when I get my Switch later I'll try.

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
In Atmosphere's system_settings.ini there's this:
; Controls whether dmnt cheats should be toggled on or off by
; default. 1 = toggled on by default, 0 = toggled off by default.
; dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1

By default the setting is to have all of your toggled cheats "on" at game launch but it looks like you can disable that by setting it to u8!0x0, which might fix the crash. Like I said, when I get my Switch later I'll try.

Also don't forget to delete the ; in front of : ; dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.