ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

Neurodo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk what im doing wrong i open edizon but it says no config
the one given is for Pokemon sword unless that doesn't matter?

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
idk what im doing wrong i open edizon but it says no config
the one given is for Pokemon sword unless that doesn't matter?

Same thing happens for me as well can't figure out what i'm doing wrong

I have a question. I cant use cheat code when I load edizon, it said "the save files of a running game cannot be accessed"

The game has to be running before you open EdiZon in applet view. For some reason, the way EdiZon was programmed, you cannot see (let alone toggle on/off) the codes for games while they are not running. Since all codes default to on - you can easily test to see if it is working by editing your cheat save to JUST a max money code. You either will have the money or you will not.

================================================

When using shiny Den code, the pokemon generated, does it have valid Shiny PID?

Or just forced shiny without valid PID, and comes up as hacked in pkhex?

Shininess for Raids works a LOT different than you may expect. All the other stats about a Pokemon are determined dynamically except shininess. Shininess is determined by a value in the game for each individual Den. The value works like a countdown clock. Whenever the game detects a new day (when you see Strong Pokemon respawn and Berries respawn on new trees), the game also decreases these Shiny Countdown values by 1. As long as the Den's value is anything but 0, the Pokemon cannot be Shiny. If the value is exactly 0, then any Raid at said Den will have a Shiny Pokemon inside! [Of course, dropping a Wishing Piece or the value dropping into the negative re-rolls the value.]

The code forces on this one value to 0. Since there other values that make up the Pokemon, this Pokemon has an illegal combination. Whether it shows in PKHeX (or ever can) illegally is yet to be seen. However, there was a streamer using this code over Christmas to boost their Twitch numbers by letting people into Shiny after Shiny Raids. The RNG Manipulation community did join in on these Raids which allowed them to review all the values and confirm easily that these Pokemon were impossible.

This code is not the answer.

Last edited by Th3Alic3,

kedamono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is a stupid comment but has anyone made a tutorial on PK Hex? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but i cant seem to locate the save file for pkm sword and every time i make a pkm just to test it tells me i there is an error or 3 lol.

EDIT: Errr... well I found what I did wrong for the first issue on, messed up the homebrew TT_TT

Last edited by kedamono,

j0hnnyj0hns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game has to be running before you open EdiZon in applet view. For some reason, the way EdiZon was programmed, you cannot see (let alone toggle on/off) the codes for games while they are not running. Since all codes default to on - you can easily test to see if it is working by editing your cheat save to JUST a max money code. You either will have the money or you will not.

================================================

Shininess for Raids works a LOT different than you may expect. All the other stats about a Pokemon are determined dynamically except shininess. Shininess is determined by a value in the game for each individual Den. The value works like a countdown clock. Whenever the game detects a new day (when you see Strong Pokemon respawn and Berries respawn on new trees), the game also decreases these Shiny Countdown values by 1. As long as the Den's value is anything but 0, the Pokemon cannot be Shiny. If the value is exactly 0, then any Raid at said Den will have a Shiny Pokemon inside! [Of course, dropping a Wishing Piece or the value dropping into the negative re-rolls the value.]

The code forces on this one value to 0. Since there other values that make up the Pokemon, this Pokemon has an illegal combination. Whether it shows in PKHeX (or ever can) illegally is yet to be seen. However, there was a streamer using this code over Christmas to boost their Twitch numbers by letting people into Shiny after Shiny Raids. The RNG Manipulation community did join in on these Raids which allowed them to review all the values and confirm easily that these Pokemon were impossible.

This code is not the answer.

I've tried with just the max money 999,999 code and still doesn't work

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any cheat codes to do this ?
The above video is not from the source. Once the source reveals what portion of the game is being edited, there is a chance a cheat code could simulate this.

Could anyone tell me something about the frame advancer with a microcontroller board?

The Switch-Up accessory does this. It's pretty cheap to buy one.

Last edited by Th3Alic3,

SanjiBlackLeg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I have SXOS and the XCI game Pokémon Sword. So I don't have the folders romfs and exefs. If I put the file in sxos/titles/gameid/cheats/ and start the game as XCI the cheats don't work.
Please tell me how solve that problem.

Inodralig

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys, so I recently updated to 9.1 and with a new cfw. Before everything worked perfectly fine, but here is my problem. I can load cfw, go to check point and backup save file, edit pokemon per pkhex, restore that save file into cfw, and play with pkhex pokemon save file. When I load Stock ofw, for some reason the it revert back to the save before i perform pkhex edits. If I load cfw again the edits are shown. I used this video to get to fw 9.1 . Any help will be very appreciated! Thanks!

Edit: Realized CFW does equal stock switch, and I went online a couple times without realizing I wasnt safe. Pray for me guys!

Last edited by Inodralig,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: