ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

johnma2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello and thanks for this. None of the NestHole code is working for me... When I hold R when using a whising star it crash my game... And when the Nesthole is activate with a raid and holding L, it says that is empty and I can use a wishing star but it crash again...

What is the exact thing I Have to do ? Find a Nesthole with a Raid, holding L to "clean it" and then put a whising start on it wit holding R to have a purple beam?

Thanks for help ;-)

You're welcome. Basically you hold L and the game treats it as if the nest is empty, you can throw another wishing piece into it. However I beilieve there is a set limit on the number of purple beams there can be in the game at any given time, because the code itself works, but when you try to activate it when you already have two or three purple beams active (five star raids), it will just revert back to normal, however when you check the "empty" den, you'll be met with a Max Raid instead but of lower levels (four or less).

Last edited by johnma2,

mysterypaint

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
upload_2019-12-5_14-47-53.png

To
Pedro Diaz Perez
[email protected]

and
Shalimar Amber Cruz
[email protected]

If you're going to troll and sabotage the public Google Docs, at least hide your real names.

CrypticSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has a cheat or even IPS patch been made that makes the daycare just constantly pump out eggs without having to wait? I know we have codes for quick/instant hatching (instant egg is a terrible name by the way, extremely misleading).

johnma2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That will be hard for me cause i cant connect to the internet since im using jailbreak switch :/

You can connect to the internet, just don't be that guy who has games that you don't own in the eShop installed on either your emuNAND or your sysNAND CFW. That's actually the number one way at the moment to get banned.

GrimVVitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can connect to the internet, just don't be that guy who has games that you don't own in the eShop installed on either your emuNAND or your sysNAND CFW. That's actually the number one way at the moment to get banned.
Oh so if i have the original catridge i can still play online/ connect to the internet ?

johnma2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has a code or even IPS patch been made that makes the daycare just constantly spit out eggs without having to wait? I know we have things for hatching, but what about getting eggs?

There is a code for that using Edizon:

[18 Instant Egg (On)]
04000000 0134AB04 D503201F
04000000 0134AC54 D503201F

[19 Instant Egg (Off)]
04000000 0134AB04 7102D53F
04000000 0134AC54 540000C2

Using this with the Wild Pokemon are Shiny (Hold R) cheat make sure to hold R before you get the egg from the Day Care lady.

Does anyone have a save that has each 400 Pokémon battle ready with moves ivs etc all set up?

I don't think there's anyone with something like that. You'd be better off making one of your own.

Last edited by johnma2,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1