1. johnma2

johnma2 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yeah, but that just makes it more troublesome honestly. I'd rather just Exp Candies instead, and it makes it more easy too because you don't need to battle to do those.

2. Om3Ga1337

Om3Ga1337 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Is someone that has a hacked Switch + PKHEX interested into trading generated Pokemon for normally catched DMAX/GMAX ones?
    I would need generated teams of six and for that i could trade you a DMAX/GMAX mon. So a 6:1 trade basically.
    Send me a PN.

3. johnma2

johnma2 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Well, I don't use PKHex for generating my Pokemon believe it or not. I usually just use cheats to create legitimate ones while in-game. I could try to get you what you would want, but I won't go beyond the boundaries that are present in the games. Other than catching shiny legendaries, which is not permitted but I am willing to do because Nintendo doesn't have any courtesy lol.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  4. Om3Ga1337

Om3Ga1337 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    How can you cheat without having PKHEX? I thought people need a hacked Switch + PKHEX to do so?

5. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    pkhex is just a save editor. We can also use cheat codes to catch shiny pokemon or gain all items ingame like the old Action Replay allowed us to do with a 3DS. Still need a hacked Switch for both

6. AnalogMan

AnalogMan ultraSuMoFramework Dev

United States
    Just a question here, if someone has a hacked Switch and can make PKHeX genned Pokémon, why wouldn't they just get G-Max Pokémon with PKHeX?

Stoned likes this.
  7. Pedro250

Pedro250 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Hi. Is there anyone that can get me a save thats has the updated wild area info for the snorlax?
    Just need the updated wild area, you can delete all pkm and itens and such.
    Thanks

8. Om3Ga1337

Om3Ga1337 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    @AnalogMan Because they are generated and not real Pokemon? I am catching mine through normal gameplay.

9. johnma2

johnma2 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thing is, when generating Pokemon, there's way too much information that needs to be filled in or compiled, like the specific area you met the Pokemon, it's stats, the summary, nature, IVs, EVs... so it becomes a pain. Why not just use a cheat to force an encounter with the actual Pokemon in the correct environment? Nearly all the info you need to fill out gets done for you and it makes doing the other items less brain-boggling. Plus PKHex still has many errors that need fixed when it comes to Pokemon encountered in the dens, so why not just force an encounter with said G-Max Pokemon at said den using a cheat (which would take less than a few minutes) whereas filling ALL that info in PKHex might take longer than 15 minutes. On top of that, the cheat can be used as many times as I need and the Pokemon can vary as much as I would need it to, versus copy/pasting and manually doing that all by hand. How much time have I saved just by using a cheat instead of PKHex?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    femuck likes this.
  10. Newwaverap

Newwaverap Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    How can we update the switch to include GMax Snorlax? I wasn’t able to Y-Comm with my friend to Join in to catch a GMax Snorlax Despite numerous attempts.

11. YagSiNogoms

YagSiNogoms Member
    Newcomer

United States
    cheat code for always encountering gigantamax pokemon please

andyhappypants likes this.
  12. SammyEl

SammyEl Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Request: Is it possible to change the Pokémon in box x /slot x?

13. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Its not that complicated as you think most ppl use Serebii.net for that kind of info. IV/EV's can be random or you can just max them by adding 31 to each stat. Mystery gift/Event pkmn are already set to be legit. I used to feel the same way you do about genning pkmn, but over time it helped me create competitive teams with specific nature/hidden abilities. Certain G-Max pkmn cannot be encountered until you beat the game or progress far enough for high lvl pkmn to be caught.

14. Tere Valentin

Tere Valentin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    First off, I want to say Thank you to everyone for all the hardwork making the cheats for Sword and Shield.

Second, I have a question for SX OS/Pro users.
    Since sadly the new Snorlax event needs internet to activate its spawn, is it safe to try to get WIld Area news for just a few seconds to get event-Snorlax to begin spawning WHILE having SX stealth mode activated?

15. OkazakiTheOtaku

OkazakiTheOtaku no thanks, I don't want a custom title

Japan
    If you are not using a legitimate copy of the game, it won't work since you have no cart certificate. This will happen on any CFW. If you are using a legit copy, you're opening yourself to get banned.

16. Tere Valentin

Tere Valentin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I see x-x My copies are XCI, no legit physical copies, so that's a bummer. But thanks for the details.
    Was better to ask first and be safe than be sorry later on.

17. OkazakiTheOtaku

OkazakiTheOtaku no thanks, I don't want a custom title

Japan
    If it's any consolation, I'm sure there will be an editor or a spoofer for the distribution service at some point, especially if this is how GameFreak decides they're going to distribute this type of thing going forward.

Tere Valentin likes this.
  18. rubinorosso93

rubinorosso93 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    i want this too

19. Ek100

Ek100 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey guys good evening are they any codes to make pokemon 5IVs instead of perfect 6

20. johnma2

johnma2 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    That''s what I was getting at though. I'm not really thinking anyone uses Serebii for their base, I'm just getting at the fact it takes more time to edit Pokemon in PKHex than it does for me to use a cheat instead.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Pokemon, Shield, Cheats