Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Ultimos54, Nov 11, 2019.

1. KaguraAru

KaguraAru Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2016
    United States
    Yep. Those should create in your SD switch/nxdumptool/romfs and switch/nxdumptool/exefs two folders named after the game you dumped with its title. I took those put them in a folder on my PC and renamed them to romfs and exefs.

2. Kevin77700

Kevin77700 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2019
    France
    Ok i'm going to try this thx :)

3. Stoned

Stoned GBAtemp Addict

Mar 26, 2014
    Germany
    NO!!! :)

4. Kevin77700

Kevin77700 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2019
    France
    When i try to open the ExeFs and RomFS with pkNX, it make me an error messages ''invalide folder unable to recognize save data"
    Any solution please ?

5. Scytaic

Scytaic Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Thank you! I managed to get it to work by just constantly saving both, switching between them and saving again, it's effortful but at least it works. If I have a problem again I'll definitely try deleting the backup. Thanks again! :)

6. mysterypaint

mysterypaint Member

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2016
    United States
    I've made a calculator for this code.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H00xnkwX14jXAAKrzKGT4Z6yNPNE0krdPK7O-JdwAh8

I'm adding it to the thread summary doc, too.

7. xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx GBAtemp Addict

Jul 29, 2015
    Liverpool
    Trying to use the Cheatfile on Pokemon Sword.
    But when I start the game and try to open the Homebrewlauncher through the Album + R, Atmosphere crashes.
    The Homebrewlauncher works when Pokemon is not running

8. Jeeksoi

Jeeksoi Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2019
    United States
    Do you have any sysmodules on that you arn't using? If so you could try turning them off and see if it crashes or not. Otherwise get a fresh release and try again.

9. KaguraAru

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2016
    United States
    I had that too. It may be an issue with the version of PkNX that you're using. On the projectpokemon page, go to page 3 and find the PkNX zip file there. That one should have the correct version of PkNX

Side question, does anyone a cheat that either turns off exp share or lower the exp rate? Also is there a cheat that gives you all the female trainer clothing options?

Last edited by KaguraAru, Dec 1, 2019
  10. Fuark

Fuark Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2013
    United States
    So these codes worked for me the first time I used them, but when I backed up, deleted my old save data, then started a new one, the codes won't work anymore.
    As in the the kids at the train station wont give me my damn Pikachu/Eevee.
    So my hypothesis is that these codes only work once per player profile, or even once per console.
    Couldn't you not redeem your Pikachu and/or Eevee with legitimate save data more than once, even when you started a new save?
    Can anyone else confirm this?

11. Jevooz

Jevooz Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2019
    Mexico
    Do you guys know how to fix the played time? my clock is stuck in 0:59 it does not want to move on to the next hour, I have modified it before with pkhex but it just stopped at the next hour 1:59. I'm not sure what caused it but I guess I did something wrong with modifying something in the trainer tab on a previous version of pkhex so maybe it was that or a wrong code.

Anyway it doesn't affect anything from what I can see I just wanted to ask if anybody else had this happen to them as well.

12. Waltee

Waltee Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2017
    United Kingdom
    It's not PKHex, it's the version of the cheat you're using that gives you 999 of an item on pickup. You can turn it off and the clock will tick over to the next hour then turn it back on, or you can use the version that doesn't mess with it (although I don't remember which is which).

13. Shibbro

Shibbro Member

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2019
    Australia
    Anyone know if it's possible to edit the NPCs provided for raid battles using any current tools? They're beyond annoying and I want to remove certain Pokémon, add others, change learned moves, etc.

14. tomx86

tomx86 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    Poland
    Just want to warn you guys, the "Complete Dex" option in PKHeX (20191125)b messed up my pokedex (it gives me "Current Recommendations" and when I want to view my diploma I only get a black screen).
    If some one had this error and fixed it without save restoring , can you write how?

15. Jevooz

Jevooz Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2019
    Mexico
    I worked up my edizon cheat files and this worked, thank you very much I thought I had screwed something up with my save file but now everything is cool.

16. KaguraAru

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2016
    United States
    Disregard this nvm.

Last edited by KaguraAru, Dec 2, 2019
  17. CielRaven

CielRaven Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2019
    United States
    Is pkhex and homebrew required?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I'm a newb. Pokhex and homebrew is required.?

18. KaguraAru

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2016
    United States
    What are you trying to do? PkHex is used for editing Pokemon, items in your bag, etc. Homebrew and CFW is required to use all these things

Does anyone know how to fix the "no config for this game was found. editing was disabled" error on Edizon? in atmosphere/titles/swordtitle/cheats I have a txt named after the build with all the cheats I want to use. Am I missing something?

Last edited by KaguraAru, Dec 2, 2019
  19. FabioCapela

FabioCapela GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2007
    Brazil
    1. I hope by "swordtitle" you mean 0100ABF008968000 .
    2. The error you are getting is because Edizon can't edit the Pokemon saves; editing is independent of cheats or the capability of making backups of the saves. You choose cheats in another place (for the snapshot build, a "c" icon below the games; I don't remember where it is located for the regular release).

20. flamerampage

flamerampage Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2007
    depends, you can pay someone to make you a competitive team, find someone willing to give a 6iv ditto and making the team yourself, drop the 200+, or wait till something comes along.
    Personally, id drop the 200+... or find someone who can make you a team (someone somewhere would prob do it for free)

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted