Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Ultimos54, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Kaybag182

Kaybag182 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 12, 2018
    Australia
    Why isn’t there a “400 Pokemon mod” in the hacks wanted section? Did something come out containing all mons besides that randomiser?

2. Acidburn135

Acidburn135 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2013
    United States
    Is there any hack that gives breeded pokemon perfect IV? People are saying they don't think the Hold (R) for perfect IVs works for when an egg hatches.

3. SaintEX

SaintEX GBAtemp Regular

May 24, 2018
    United Arab Emirates
    Somewhere I don't belong.
    Maybe because you can use PkHex to put all 400 in? The was a post on this thread containing a full pkmndb for pkhex.

4. Kaybag182

Oct 12, 2018
    Australia
    But that’s boring. People want to be able to catch all the mons. That’s the entire point of the game.

5. SaintEX

SaintEX GBAtemp Regular

May 24, 2018
    United Arab Emirates
    Not being rude or anything but you basically want a 400 Pokemon mod, effectively eliminating the point of the game as you said. Since you don't really have to work hard to find them as well, effectively just going full pokemon go and throwing balls all day.

EDIT: Kinda sounded mean, I apologize, won't change it tho since that's what I honestly think. Cheers man.

Last edited by SaintEX, Nov 21, 2019
  6. rory648

rory648 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2019
    Australia
    when I try to legalize a Squirtle it says incorrectly transferred from previous generation can someone plz help

7. Francesca

Francesca GBAtemp Fan

Mar 17, 2015
    Armenia
    Can somebody please help me?

In atmosphere/titles, I don't have a folder with the same TitleID as the one given in this thread. Do I create my own or what?

8. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    Alot of these kind of requests aren't going to happen with a simple cheat code especially with atmosphere users using Edizon b/c I would imagine a 400 pkmn code being extremely long to view. Some folks just don't understand the difference between cheats and a rom hack when they ask for ingame difficulty or changing the structure of the gameplay.

Last edited by MasterJ360, Nov 21, 2019
  9. cutekooh

cutekooh Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2019
    United States
    Yes
    The legal check is incomplete. Additionally since there is no real way for you to catch Squirtle in sword shield and no way of transferring them from other pokemon games yet, there is no real legal method to obtain squirtle...yet

Kyrara likes this.
  10. EricX

EricX Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2019
    Canada
    Thanks for the guide!

11. dnacopy2

dnacopy2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2019
    United States
    can we get a way to edit our trainer card where it says the number of shiny pokemon met?

12. Kaybag182

Oct 12, 2018
    Australia
    it didn’t sound mean don’t worry. What I mean is basically just a mod/hack that gets rid of version exclusives and stuff like that. A mod that allows Galarian Ponyta to be found in sword and the other starters to be found in the wild so that you can complete the Pokédex without just injecting a mon. These versions of the game exist for every single game/gen thus far so it’s not unrealistic to assume one will be created for this gen.

I specifically mentioned the hack section of the op so yes I do understand the difference cheers mate.

13. Falo

Falo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2012
    Germany
    [Enable IV Judge (on)]
    04000000 00A9D640 52800020
    [Enable IV Judge (off)]
    04000000 00A9D640 9422F2D8

About a better exp mod, i couldn't trace the code enough to find a better location, but why not just use Exp Candy's? They are better and faster then grinding.

14. SaintEX

SaintEX GBAtemp Regular

May 24, 2018
    United Arab Emirates
    A few pages back there are codes to make specific pokemon encounters, there might be a way to compile several of these with the exclusive pokemon+starters instead into one code. Though I might be completely wrong since I have no idea how to code or anything like that.

15. Adhrast

Adhrast Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2006
    Italy
    Hi everyone!
    I've been playing Sword on my emunand because the shipment of my original copy of the dual pack was delayed, today the package finally arrived. How do I transfer the sav from emummc to my legit cart on sysnand?

16. crow132

crow132 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2016
    Saint Helena
  17. Modzvilleusa

Modzvilleusa Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2019
    United States
  18. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    there should already be a pokeball+ Mew within pkhex if you go to Tools/Data/Mystery gift database. Thats how I got it on my save and its Legal

andyhappypants likes this.
  19. Stefand571

Stefand571 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2019
    Austria

Could you please make a code for only exp candys? Dont want all items or so only the candys so that not all grinding is instant gone

20. BlackwingAngelx

BlackwingAngelx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 7, 2013
    United States
    I feel like between the cheats and Pkhex, were pretty set now. The real challenge now is the rom hacks. I'm assuming one is being worked on, just like every other pokemon game. We need all version exclusives included, alternate trade evolutions and challenging trainers.

Dio Vento does a great job with his. Makes these games enjoyable again.

Edit: Actually seems like he may be working on one. Pokemon Sabre and Bulwark. Last post about it was Sept 23rd though, no info besides name. Hopefully he hasn't abandoned it.

Last edited by BlackwingAngelx, Nov 21, 2019
    MasterJ360 likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted