Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Ultimos54, Nov 11, 2019.

1. tomx86

tomx86 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    Poland
    Hi, guys is it too early or not possible to make a "Pokemon Generator" code like in past games, for example:

Press R+L to get 890 Master Balls, 100 Ultra Balls and 2 Great Balls in your balls pouch.
    Throw away the amount you want (the amount of Master Balls is the Pokemon number in the National Dex, the amount of Ultra Balls is its level, and the amount of Great Balls is its form: 1 - Normal form, 2 - Galar form), then press ZL and run around until you encounter your Pokemon.

That would be awesome :yayswitch:

2. Cryzzgrantham

Cryzzgrantham Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    i only just noticed this, ive been working my way through, i may be able to help, where are you at with it now? can you hit me with an invite mate?

3. Jugiatsu

Jugiatsu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2009
    United States
    Dumb question incoming. Is it possible to use Checkpoint to copy your CFW save over to your OFW save? I booted up my OFW save and realized its about 40 hours behind my CFW one.

Last edited by Jugiatsu, Nov 19, 2019
    fourstyxx likes this.
  4. thathot1

thathot1 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2017
    United States
    Is there a working code for all berries? I can't seem to find one.

5. Francesca

Francesca GBAtemp Fan

Mar 17, 2015
    Armenia
    Anyone?

6. Kaybag182

Kaybag182 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 12, 2018
    Australia
    Anyone working on a mod that adds all opposite version exclusives, wild starters etc to the game?

7. Syynx

Syynx GBAtemp Regular

Jun 5, 2018
    United States
    Are there any cheats to make the game(s) more difficult?

8. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    All we have now is encounter randomizer. I'll give it a month b4 we start getting rom hacks with those specific features including difficulty with vicious trainers/less xp gain.

Reinaldo3344 likes this.
  9. razisanrizal

razisanrizal Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 4, 2019
    Indonesia
    Anyone have issue like me? My pokemon wont 3rd evolve when im using max exp cheat? Sud i use 32x exp cheat? Or have any trick?

10. Hongyboi91

Hongyboi91 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2018
    United States
    How to fix the "Invalid: Unable to match an encounter from origin game" using PKHEX

Procedures:

1. "View" that illegal pokemon.
    2. On the "Main" tab go ahead and generate your pokemon however you want. *Starter pokemon can not have hidden abilities at the moment.*
    3. Click on the "Met" tab.
    4. Check on the "As Egg" box.
    5. Set Location to "a Nursery worker," and Date to the date that are you editing the illegal pokemon..
    6. Set the "Met Level" to level 1.
    7. Set the "Met Date" to the same as step 3.
    8. Set the "Met Location" to any actual places in Pokemon Sword and Shield.
    9. Click on the "Stats" tab.
    10. You can max out all the "IVs" by setting each state at "31."
    11. Each pokemon can only have a max "EVs" of 510. So set the "EVs" to whatever you like, but he total "EVs" must add up to 510.
    12. Click on the "Attacks" tab.
    13. Only set the "Current Moves" to moves that the illegal pokemon can learn in Pokemon Sword and Shield. *Check pokedex websites to see which moves that pokemon can learn in-game."
    14. Click on the red triangle exclamation point next to your illegal pokemon at the top of the screen.
    15. Since you are making an egg pokemon, it must have the necessary "Relearn Moves" that are listed on the "Alert" pop-up.
    16. I dint do much on the "OT/Misc" tab besides copying it fro another "legal" pokemon
    17. Click on the red triangle exclamation point next to your illegal pokemon at the top of the screen again and it should turn into a green check. "You should get a pop-up that said "Legal"
    18. Right click on the pokemon slot (on the right-hand side of the screen) and click "Set."

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      28 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      25.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      32.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      26.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.PNG
      5.PNG
      File size:
      26.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.PNG
      6.PNG
      File size:
      27.8 KB
      Views:
    • 7.PNG
      7.PNG
      File size:
      30.9 KB
      Views:
    T-Gabe, Ra1d and Jugiatsu like this.
  11. Apache Thunder

Apache Thunder I have cameras in your head!

Oct 7, 2007
    United States
    Levelland, Texas
    I'm waiting for a cheat that allows freecam mode in all areas instead of just the Wild Area. That would be fun to mess with. :D

12. llee8820

llee8820 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 22, 2007
    United States
    EDIT: NVM, somthing worked in the end

Last edited by llee8820, Nov 20, 2019
  13. Diaphragma

Diaphragma Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2019
    Norway
    +1 for that. Would love have the IV judge feature unlocked before beating the game.

14. bigdom89

bigdom89 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2018
    United States
    So I was wondering if someone could please update or create the 500 encounters cheat to work on shield as I just tried it and it was not working. Thank you!

15. Xerox97

Xerox97 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2019
    Singapore
    Hi
    i playing pokemon shield nsp while waiting for my physical copy of pokemon shield to come i playing using sxos firmware.if i wan to transfer my save of what i play until from sxos to the physical copy of pokemon shield is it possible uh ? and will get ban if i do it uh ?

16. alterzero

alterzero Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2009
    United States
    Anyone found a code for faster battles and/or disabling the EXP share?.

Even if all Pokemon in the party are level 100 the game still shows the annoying EXP gaining window, it's like these games are made to waste player's time during battle.

17. cutekooh

cutekooh Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2019
    United States
    You could, but make sure you are not using emuNAND and it probably goes without saying, make sure you have your DNS/incognito stuff up (or go airplane mode) just in case.

if the codes aren't working or doesn't have to option to add berries, you could always edit your save via PkHex to add in the berries (and more!)

not sure which pokemon your using, since some of pokemon's evolution needs to meet certain criterial, such as trading with someone else etc.

your save files are saved in your switch regardless of digital or physical copy. You can use save backup tools such as Checkpoint to move your saves from your CFW into your OFW (assuming you're planning to online), however, similar to my first response, ensure that you have telemetry disabled/blocked just in case. AFAIK copying/moving save files shouldn't trigger anything to cause you to get a ban (although hacked saves may raise some flags).

Last edited by cutekooh, Nov 20, 2019
    Xerox97 likes this.
  18. Jugiatsu

Jugiatsu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2009
    United States
    Yeah cheers mate. I haven't actually genned any pokemon I just didn't know if I could move it over to trade with my mate who lives some states away as hes not on CFW. I had my DNS90 up while doing it so will get on tomorrow and (hopefully) stay unbanned. The only thing they SHOULD see is that the last time I got on their servers was when my playtime was 16 hours and now its at 49 haha.

19. cutekooh

cutekooh Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2019
    United States
    gotta add a quick tip, make sure the pokemon are "legal" (no warning icons). You won't be able to transfer illegal pokemon online since there's a check right before the trade happens. GL!

20. Jugiatsu

Jugiatsu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2009
    United States
    Funny you say this as I did check my save file and the mons I legally captured in game from the raids (Honeblade and Ralts) where marked as illegal when I loaded them in. Was very strange.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted