Hacking Pokemon SW/SH and Home Bans!

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Pokemon company is working on getting people with Genned Pokemon banned. Not just a few, but lots of people have been banned already.
The way they are banning works as below.

:!: Best cause of action: RELEASE the Pokemon that are hacked/ Genned ASAP! :!:
Failing in doing this will give you Error: 2124-4607.
It is a combination of a console + Nintendo ID Ban.

If the reports are correct Nintendo has the power to unban, but have strict orders not to do so.
As they say in the Netherlands: a warned person counts for two! (So go delete those Pokemon if online play is off any value to you)

How ban's are distributed on Pokemon Home
Pokemon Home / SW/SH
All pokemon with the names:
machamps.com
MGDiscord.co
PkmLab.com
PKMGen.com
FREEPKM.COM
PokeSale.org
grumpigs.com

And all of the following SHINY locked but Shiny Pokemon:

Keldeo & Keldeo Resolute
Hoopa & Hoopa Unbound
Victini
Meloetta
Volcanion
Magearna
Cosmog & Cosmoem
Marshadow

And the Galarian Birds (Galarian Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno).

So that sums up ALL the Pokemon that even look/ feel remotely sus...

Source: Youtube - Blaines

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had a machamps.com pokemon in bank and i don't think i've been banned yet. will still get rid of it though

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you still move it? Because all of those Pokemon are gone from Home and GTS?
I don't see it in home. i have a basic account however. i never bothered resubscribing.
can they check your boxes in sword or shield? i have a shiny keledo in there and i dunno where it is
times like this make me wish for a name search function in the games
also i got rid of a machamps. i think its the only one i have

Last edited by 1B51004,

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I just decide to name my pokemon machamps.com that's grounds for a ban now? Without doing any cheating or genning whatsoever?

Sounds pretty messed up to me.

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I have heard, just having hacked Pokemon isn't enough to get a ban for Home or in SwSh. It's requires two of these three factors:

High traffic accounts
Accounts that were logged into by another user/IP
accounts that obtained illegal Pokemon

I have a bunch of illegal Pokemon in Home from Gen 3-7 along with some from 8, and have yet to receive a ban in Home. If the two out of three factor requirement is true, it would seem they are going after people who use Home to sell Pokemon on eBay and other things like that. Also, some people are banned in Home and not SwSh, and vice versa.

Blaines likely got hit because he even has YouTube videos showing him doing Home drops, and is apparently the only big YouTuber banned.

Last edited by pofehof,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't watched the video but having people be banned for owning any genned/hacked Pokemon makes sense to me and I am guilty of doing so myself. What I am curious to find out is how Nintendo decides who to ban because if someone were to trade for it, which most people with hacked consoles do, there may not always be a case where the trader knows they are getting an illegally made Pokemon.

NortenoDelSur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What about the pokemons recived on the Oakslab twitch channel?
I only want a Victiny to complete my pokedex, not to use on online battles. Will i get banned to?

Jeromy22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The only people that will get banned are those with 100s of unreleased shinies or with outright stupid names like pokemon.com which make things obvious. The reason I say this is because if a pokemon appears legit, it is easily possible to have gotten it in a wonder trade or from someone else, as opposed to transferring it from elsewhere. What happens when a bored youtuber starts wondertrading genned pokemon & a 10 year old kid is on the recieving end. They ban him? Its not going to happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0