Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Red Screen when seleceted in Homebrew

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Blazingflare, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Blazingflare
    OP

Blazingflare GBAtemp Fan

Mar 3, 2013
    United States
    Basically the topic name. Whenever I try to select Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon with Hans, braindump, etc., It just hangs on a red screen for me. I've tried it with my digital copy, as well as a friend's physical copy.
    I'm on 10.3 using OoTHAX. I have the most recent payload, and the most recent homebrew starter kit as well. I don't have this trouble with other new games like Triforce Heros or the Nintendo Badge Arcade.
    Does anyone have any clue as to what the problem may be?

edit: Really, I'm only interested in getting my hands on the music files. If someone could send me them through a PM or whatever or give me a link to them, I would be very happy.

Last edited by Blazingflare, Nov 25, 2015
  2. Traiver

Traiver GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 1, 2014
    Germany
    Pew! *Out of the bag*
    I already extracted and ripped the music files months ago. Its on the iso site out there.

3. Blazingflare
    OP

Blazingflare GBAtemp Fan

Mar 3, 2013
    United States
    I wanted to get the raw audio files for various purposes. The rip you uploaded only had MP3s. I ended up just downloading and extracting the Rom from that site to rip them myself.
    I would still like to know if there is a fix for the red screen though. I want to be able to take screenshots in game as well as do some simple rom hacks to try and load the plethora of debug files I found laying about.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice