Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Red Screen when seleceted in Homebrew

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Blazingflare, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Blazingflare
    OP

Blazingflare GBAtemp Fan

Mar 3, 2013
    United States
    Basically the topic name. Whenever I try to select Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon with Hans, braindump, etc., It just hangs on a red screen for me. I've tried it with my digital copy, as well as a friend's physical copy.
    I'm on 10.3 using OoTHAX. I have the most recent payload, and the most recent homebrew starter kit as well. I don't have this trouble with other new games like Triforce Heros or the Nintendo Badge Arcade.
    Does anyone have any clue as to what the problem may be?

edit: Really, I'm only interested in getting my hands on the music files. If someone could send me them through a PM or whatever or give me a link to them, I would be very happy.

Last edited by Blazingflare, Nov 25, 2015
  2. Traiver

Traiver GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 1, 2014
    Germany
    Pew! *Out of the bag*
    I already extracted and ripped the music files months ago. Its on the iso site out there.

3. Blazingflare
    OP

Blazingflare GBAtemp Fan

Mar 3, 2013
    United States
    I wanted to get the raw audio files for various purposes. The rip you uploaded only had MP3s. I ended up just downloading and extracting the Rom from that site to rip them myself.
    I would still like to know if there is a fix for the red screen though. I want to be able to take screenshots in game as well as do some simple rom hacks to try and load the plethora of debug files I found laying about.