Gaming Pokemon Sun won't run....

CrimsonKing1538

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I downloaded an All region Pokemon CIA from CIAngel, and it won't start. When I click on it, it goes to the screen where the nintendo3DS logo shows for a sec, then the screen turns off, comes on, turns off again, and then in back at the dashboard. Any idea what the problem is? Could it be a region issue? How do I fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Jack

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pokemon Sun seed has not been released from the eshop. CIAngel gets its cias from the eshop, so it doesn't have the seed. The seed will be released on the 18th when the game is released on the eshop.

You can get the Pokemon Sun/Moon cia from that iso site. That one works without the seed

Last edited by Aletron9000,

CrimsonKing1538

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pokemon Sun seed has not been released from the eshop. CIAngel gets its cias from the eshop, so it doesn't have the seed. The seed will be released on the 18th when the game is released on the eshop.

Didn't realize that how CIAngel did it. So then That's not the version everyone is playing? Hmm....so I need a cartridge dump then. Any nonespecific help you can give in finding one?

Edit: ah, ninja edit'd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?