Pokemon Sun of Metallica?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by EthanAddict, Nov 17, 2016.

?

Pokemon OR Metallica

Poll closed Nov 24, 2016.
  1. Pokemon For Sure!

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Metallica Ar the BEST, Go Buy 'em all!!!

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. EthanAddict
    OP

EthanAddict Founder of Skiddon't-ism

Nov 12, 2016
    Greece
    It may sound kinda, or the whole thread weird, but I want your opinion. Will I buy Hardwired... to Self-Destruct by Metallica, coz I am a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fan of them and it comes out tomorrow, or wait till 23 to buy Pokemon Sun. I want them both, but will I learn to play all their songs in guitar OR level up Solgaleo to lvl100? Thanks in advance

2. LiveLatios

LiveLatios Profesionnal Scalie

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    you can import sun/moon tomorrow if you have a cfw 3ds

3. EthanAddict
    OP

Nov 12, 2016
    Greece
    I can't because I don't have cfw(my 2ds is at 9.9 and can't downgrade, s$it)

EDIT:
    Also I am on europe and I am scared if Nintendo catches me. Tried to download it but it was wayyyyyyyyy too big anyway.

Last edited by EthanAddict, Nov 17, 2016
  4. osaka35

osaka35 Instrucional Designer

Nov 20, 2009
    United States
    Silent Hill
    I say mod pokemon sun/moon to play metallica as the music, and do both at the same time. Because that's totes doable.

oh nevermind. no cfw, eh? hmm...toughy.

EthanAddict likes this.
  5. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    I just remembered yesterday that Metallica's new album comes out tomorrow. I would listen to it, but I'll be knee deep in Gen VII. Unless I wake up really early in the morning and listen to it. Classic Metallica in that it's a fucking long album, so I'd need a lot of time to listen to it before Sun/Moon arrive in the mail. Otherwise, I'd listen to it while playing the second game, whether it be Sun or Moon, I'm getting both tomorrow.

6. LiveLatios

LiveLatios Profesionnal Scalie

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    you can't downgrade 9.9?

7. EthanAddict
    OP

Nov 12, 2016
    Greece
    WOO, BEST IDEA EVER!!! I WILL USE BRAINDUMP IF I FIND SKY 3DS SOMEWHERE!!! THANKS:D:D:D:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Sadly no :cry::hateit:(Don't worry you wont get insane and assault people with a plastic axe like StevieT did... I SAID WHAT???!!!)

8. aos10

aos10 how i fotochop?

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    9.9 can be downgraded.

9. EthanAddict
    This message by EthanAddict has been removed from public view by BORTZ, Nov 17, 2016, Reason: this isnt a chat room....
    Nov 17, 2016
  10. TVL

TVL #|

Feb 17, 2004
    World -1
    Just pirate both. I would rather support Nintendo though.

11. EthanAddict
    OP

Nov 12, 2016
    Greece
    I would do that but I already have ALL of their albums pirated and I dont want to become embarrased when in concert...

Also I tried pirating Pokemon Sun but don't know where to play it, not to mention that the ROM was wayyy too big...

12. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    Buy a Metallica shirt and don't talk about the piracy aspect, seems easy to me. I don't buy music, I'd rather buy the merchandise and concert tickets. We're probably of different opinions, but this is Metallica, the album will either finally be a good one, or once again a crap one. I hope it's the former, the Hardwired song gave me more hope than any other song they did after ...And Justice For All.

On the Pokemon side of things, perhaps the story and other aspects will not be up to par, but like ORAS, it will be easy to wallow in the games, in the form of breeding, training, battling. And with CFW, messing around with cheats, patches, and eventually romhacks.

13. EthanAddict
    OP

Nov 12, 2016
    Greece
    You have a point but do you remember Napster? Also my favorite album is ST Anger because of turning into a completely new style of music which reminds me djent...

14. ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    9.9 can be downgraded..... anything below 11.x can be downgraded without Hardmod / DSI.

15. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    Bah, they're back with Napster now, which I think is more of the people that own the Napster name, simply rebranded themselves under it, Sean Parker's not involved and such. I didn't like St. Anger, I do have a soft spot for the title track, but that is hard to listen to. Not really into djent, but that album was an attempt to go garage rock and it sounded more like noise than a really good raw sound. I just stick with their first four albums, but I have listened to the other stuff, but never want to come back to them. I hope that changes with this album.

16. 8BitWonder

8BitWonder Small Homebrew Dev

Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    47 4F 54 20 45 45 4D
    Are you too nervous to downgrade or are you not aware that you can on 9.9?