ROM Hack Pokémon Sun & Moon (not Ultra) HD textures for Citra?

Reshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sun and Ultra Sun are very different. Moreso than Ruby and Emerald are even. In Ultra Sun/Moon, Lusamine doesn't even merge with the Ultra Beasts, and in Sun/Moon team Aether is not the same at all.

Sun and Moon base are not downgraded versions, they are alternate versions.

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do y'all have like, really powerful PC's? Citra was one of those emulators I could never get to even a semi-playable state. Maybe because Im on the M1 MacBook but still surprising as I can run a lot of switch games just fine.

EDIT: Also, btw @SkyDX your sig is really nice, but it's being cut off by the toggle signature feature. Don't know if you noticed or not but if it were me I'd crop it down a bit so it doesn't have that weird fade out.
Totally un-solicited advice lol but it caught me by the OCD. Feel free to ignore~

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do y'all have like, really powerful PC's? Citra was one of those emulators I could never get to even a semi-playable state. Maybe because Im on the M1 MacBook but still surprising as I can run a lot of switch games just fine.

EDIT: Also, btw @SkyDX your sig is really nice, but it's being cut off by the toggle signature feature. Don't know if you noticed or not but if it were me I'd crop it down a bit so it doesn't have that weird fade out.
Totally un-solicited advice lol but it caught me by the OCD. Feel free to ignore~
Citra doesn’t need crazy powerful pcs my laptop runs jt fine

As well as my oculus quest 2

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Citra doesn’t need crazy powerful pcs my laptop runs jt fine

As well as my oculus quest 2
See that's the thing -- my MacBook *should* be plenty powerful. That benchmark site people use in their sigs put me in 96%.. But it has a goddamn stroke trying to run anything at all in Citra.. Maybe it's just really badly optimized for silicon?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?