Gaming Pokemon Sun/Moon from CIA Angel "Safe"?

Dvdxploitr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sorry if this question has been asked time and time again, but after the ban wave from people playing Pokemon Sun & Moon, I don't want to get my 3DS banned over it. I know playing with CFW isn't "100% safe" and there is always a possibility that Nintendo could ban people (not sure exactly how they'd go about doing it).......but I want to try out Pokemon Sun and/or Moon to see if I'll enjoy it....i'm not big into Pokemon, I played around with X & Y a little...

Reactions: mbubbley

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nintendo can't differentiate between legal and pirated copies they possibly may be able to with the old leaked version but everything else is fine. People got banned because Nintendo banned everyone on their server including people who got a physical copy early and reviewers.

mbubbley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
I am sorry if this question has been asked time and time again, but after the ban wave from people playing Pokemon Sun & Moon, I don't want to get my 3DS banned over it. I know playing with CFW isn't "100% safe" and there is always a possibility that Nintendo could ban people (not sure exactly how they'd go about doing it).......but I want to try out Pokemon Sun and/or Moon to see if I'll enjoy it....i'm not big into Pokemon, I played around with X & Y a little...

hi if you don't mind me asking, do you know where to download pokemon sun and moon roms? i like to try it too. thank you

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

hi if you don't mind me asking, do you know where to download pokemon sun and moon roms? i like to try it too. thank you
That iso site. That's all we can tell you. It's against the rules to link to that site or give direct links to ROMs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: