Gaming Pokemon Sun Battle Issue

NeoTorrasque

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't join these kind of boards often, and I'm probably going all about this wrong, but at this point I don't know what else to do. I just got back into playing Pokemon Sun (today, in fact, after selling my old 3ds) and the team I used to be able to use online is now rejected. They aren't technically hacked, since they were all raised legitimately (it was their parents who were hacked to save time with breeding). The only thing I have done to them hack-wise is to change pokeball type and shiny status for a few of them. Since this has absolutely NO effect on gameplay, I figured it would be ok (and apparently so did nintendo/gamefreak, because this team worked in ORAS) My team is as follows:

Galvantula:
Naive Nature Full 6 IV's
252 Speed 252 Sp Attack
4 HP Compound Eyes ability
Thunder Sticky Web
Bug Buzz Thunder Wave
Focus Sash

Toxicroak
Jolly nature Full 6 IVs
252 Speed 252 Attack
4 Sp Def Dry Skin ability
Sucker Punch Swords Dance
Gunk Shot Drain Punch
Black Sludge

Feraligatr (shiny)
Adamant Nature Full 6 IVs
252 Speed 252 Attack
4 Sp Def Sheer Force Ability
Waterfall Dragon Dance
Crunch Ice Punch
Life Orb

Aerodactyl
Jolly nature 5 IVs (special attack is zero)
252 Speed 252 Attack
4 Sp Def Pressure ability (tough claws in mega form)
Stone Edge Aqua Tail
Aerial Ace Hone Claws
Aerodactylite

Aegislash (shiny)
Careful Nature 5 IVs (special attack is zero)
252 Sp Def 252 Hp
4 Def Stance Change ability
Iron Head Shadow Sneak
Toxic King's Shield
Leftovers

Gliscor
Careful nature Full 6 IVs
244 HP 8 Def
200 Sp Def 56 Speed
Earthquake Facade
Roost Swords Dance
Toxic Orb Poison Heal ability

For everyone throwing various program names at me, I am pretty much beyond inept at technology, so I'm sitting here with a Powersaves

Last edited by NeoTorrasque,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't join these kind of boards often, and I'm probably going all about this wrong, but at this point I don't know what else to do. I just got back into playing Pokemon Sun (today, in fact, after selling my old 3ds) and the team I used to be able to use online is now rejected. They aren't technically hacked, since they were all raised legitimately (it was their parents who were hacked to save time with breeding). The only thing I have done to them hack-wise is to change pokeball type and shiny status for a few of them. Since this has absolutely NO effect on gameplay, I figured it would be ok (and apparently so did nintendo/gamefreak, because this team worked in ORAS) My team is as follows:

Galvantula:
Naive Nature Full 6 IV's
252 Speed 252 Sp Attack
Thunder Sticky Web
Bug Buzz Thunder Wave
Focus Sash

Toxicroak
Jolly nature Full 6 IVs
252 Speed 252 Attack
Gunk Shot Drain Punch
Black Sludge

Feraligatr
252 Speed 252 Attack
Waterfall Dragon Dance
Crunch Ice Punch
Life Orb

Aerodactyl
So...you want someone to make these or tell you what's wrong?

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico

Galvantula:
Naive Nature Full 6 IV's
252 Speed 252 Sp Attack
Thunder Sticky Web
Bug Buzz Thunder Wave
Focus Sash

Toxicroak
Jolly nature Full 6 IVs
252 Speed 252 Attack
Gunk Shot Drain Punch
Black Sludge

Feraligatr
252 Speed 252 Attack
Waterfall Dragon Dance
Crunch Ice Punch
Life Orb

Aerodactyl
Probably an Item issue? This happend time ago, I just removed the item that my Braixen (I can't remember what was the item) that had it and it worked.

goldensun87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of ball did you give for Feraligatr and Aerodactyl? Because those are certain pokemon which cannot be in anything other than a Pokeball, since they usually cannot be caught in the wild. That could be what is flagging them as illegal.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of ball did you give for Feraligatr and Aerodactyl? Because those are certain pokemon which cannot be in anything other than a Pokeball, since they usually cannot be caught in the wild. That could be what is flagging them as illegal.

Aerodactyl is obtainable in any ball made available in Gen 5 games because it was a Dream World mon, that includes the Dream Ball being legal. Totodile is an Island Scan mon, so it can be in any ball available in Gen 7. The OP should upload the files (back up your save with Checkpoint or JK's Save Manager, and use PKHex to open the save and extract the team into pk7 files), if they have homebrew/CFW.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Most likely because you changed the Pokeballs.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Aerodactyl is obtainable in any ball made available in Gen 5 games because it was a Dream World mon, that includes the Dream Ball being legal. Totodile is an Island Scan mon, so it can be in any ball available in Gen 7. The OP should upload the files (back up your save with Checkpoint or JK's Save Manager, and use PKHex to open the save and extract the team into pk7 files), if they have homebrew/CFW.
Island scan mons don't have their Hidden Ability, so Totodile with anything but Pokeball isn't legal.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Island scan mons don't have their Hidden Ability, so Totodile with anything but Pokeball isn't legal.

Ball breeding in Gen 7 now includes males, so you can get an HA Totodile in a Beast Ball for example.

NeoTorrasque

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It was never a problem in ORAS, did they change it in SM?

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ball breeding in Gen 7 now includes males, so you can get an HA Totodile in a Beast Ball for example.
I forgot about that, but then again, all balls are legal if they are passable down. Can't remember which ones aren't passed down, but if OP used wrong balls then that's the problem.

ORAS didn't have anti-hack checks except for when playing in ranked battle spot and when you tried to trade unreleased mons (eternal flower floette)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Eh, I've done requests where people request say a Love Ball Sylveon with Hyper Voice. That is not legal, but it passes through all kinds of trades, that's the flaw in their legality system. I'm not assuming anything, you should really upload your team through the method mentioned earlier.

I forgot about that, but then again, all balls are legal if they are passable down. Can't remember which ones aren't passed down, but if OP used wrong balls then that's the problem.

Master Ball and Cherish Ball can't be passed down, I doubt such hacking was done.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Something important, did you use Pokebank to transfer or PKSM/PkHaX?

NeoTorrasque

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing that you only have a powersaves, how about this? Add my FC: 1564-7974-9176, show me each mon, I'll dump the data and see what's the problem.
sounds good to me, give me a second

Seeing that you only have a powersaves, how about this? Add my FC: 1564-7974-9176, show me each mon, I'll dump the data and see what's the problem.
can't remember if you need my code too, but if so, it's 1264-1539-1128 Already got your number registered

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only showing me the Feraligatrs, it's the poke ball probably. Since they're from Gen 6, they should only be in Poke Balls, though I'm pretty sure they can still trade over. Were you trying these on Rated Battles? I guess they have a heightened hack check there, I never do those. I know they'd be fine for free battles and all kinds of trades.

NeoTorrasque

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only showing me the Feraligatrs, it's the poke ball probably. Since they're from Gen 6, they should only be in Poke Balls, though I'm pretty sure they can still trade over. Were you trying these on Rated Battles? I guess they have a heightened hack check there, I never do those. I know they'd be fine for free battles and all kinds of trades.
no, I was just trying to do a free battle. Not a huge fan of rated, I tend to see a lot more salty people there. If you want to see the rest we can try it again, how long do you need to see each one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night