Pokémon Sun and Moon Trailer Released

After much hype, the trailer for Pokemon sun and moon is here for Pokemon fans to rejoice.

Meet Rowlet, Litten and Popplio! The games will be released November 18, 2016

Breaking News from Seribii:

In The Games Department
Pokémon Sun & Moon

The first details for Pokémon Sun & Moon have been revealed. These details come via the first footage of the game which showcases some new Pokémon including the starters and the legends. It will be released on November 18th 2016 in the US and Japan and November 23rd in Europe. The game takes place in the Alola Region and th three starters are the Grass/Flying Rowlet, the Fire-type Litten and the Water-type Popplio. The Japanese trailer also confirms that you can alter your skin pigment in the game, just like X & Y. Keep checking back as we get more details.
Edit @ 13:19: New details have come via the official site. Rowlet knows a new move called Leafage
Edit @ 13:25: Updated our New Pokémon Page
Edit @ 13:34: The person who gives you your Pokémon in the games is a character named Hala

Last edited by ElyosOfTheAbyss,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I could venture a guess, the Sun legend is Fire/Ground while the Moon legend is either Fairy/Flying or Fairy/Dark. Or Dark/Flying, whichever. Given how small Gen VI's roster was, I think it's feasible to think they would add 79 more pokemon, including Magearna, and settle on a clean 800. I almost forgot about the Zygarde formes, and what about AZ Floette? And about customization, I bet there will be a Diamond/Pearl remake, thus customization would be removed for those games.

Reactions: Traiver

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Am I the only One who tinks that the Pokemon designs in the first 2 gens were the best?

Everybody says that.
It's not like we had Ditto, Muk, Magnemitte, Voltorb, Executte and other fantastic designed Pokémons in these gens

banzai200

That dude who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was about to choose Litten, but I changed my mind. Rowlet seems to be pretty cute and I'm sure his final and mega evolution will kick some ass! :D
I really don't think he will have a mega, or any of these starters, if i would take a guess, Sinnoh is getting mega starters (MAKE TORTERRA LIKABLE GAMEFREAK), But Alola should be quiet for now
Guys, before deciding which starter to pick I think you should wait for the final forms.
Fire starter every game, even if i don't like it (i'm looking at you Charizard)
So yeah, fuck the other starters

gaga941021

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I really don't think he will have a mega, or any of these starters, if i would take a guess, Sinnoh is getting mega starters (MAKE TORTERRA LIKABLE GAMEFREAK), But Alola should be quiet for now

I always go with the Water starter, but this time....Rowlet should be good for a nice change for me. Maybe I'll get both copies and play Pokemon Sun with Litten.

Luanking

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In Pokemon Red I had Squirtle,in Pokemon Crystal I had Cyndaquil or Totodile. And in my last Pokemon game AS I had Treecko.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only One who tinks that the Pokemon designs in the first 2 gens were the best?

I grew up on gen 1 and 2, but played the most out of gen 3. I'm pretty partial to that generation. Between the legends, Salamence, Gardevoir, the starters, that roster was pretty strong in the appearance department, among other things. I wouldn't single out a generation as having the worst designs, rather individual pokemon that are weird, or just plain bad. Stunfisk comes to mind, that Pokemon is plain ugly. A total abomination.

Reactions: VMM

banzai200

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I always go with the Water starter, but this time....Rowlet should be good for a nice change for me. Maybe I'll get both copies and play Pokemon Sun with Litten.
Honestly, at first i will get the fire starter because tradition
if i don't like, i have 4 typhlosions on Omega Ruby anyway
the only thing that rowlet is appealing to me, is due his type, maybe a flying/grass decent combination (That Ice weakness though)

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I get it, you like the fire type, I'm also like that, I always choose the fire starter and I always pick the game with red cover (Red, Gold, Ruby etc).
I'm talking about people choosing them for their designs, it's too early to choose based on that, it can change a lot with their evolutions.

banzai200

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I get it, you like the fire type, I'm also like that, I always choose the fire starter and I always pick the game with red cover (Red, Gold, Ruby etc).
I'm talking about people choosing them for their designs, it's too early to choose based on that, it can change a lot with their evolutions.
Yea, that's the truth about my taste in the starters
i actually give a deep hell shit about pokémon designs, sometimes it is ugly (READ: TORTERRA), but i can live with it, there are 727 revealed pokémon now, i can get another one if i don't like my starter
You think I am?
Pretty sure, if you are asking for a save editor to a game that only will be launched in six months from now

Reactions: nxwing

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yea, that's the truth about my taste in the starters
i actually give a deep hell shit about pokémon designs, sometimes it is ugly (READ: TORTERRA), but i can live with it, there are 727 revealed pokémon now, i can get another one if i don't like my starter

I'm fine with Torterra, but Chesnaught :glare:
That's probably the ugliest starter we ever had, but I'll wait until 7th gen starter final forms, maybe I'll change my mind.

Reactions: nxwing

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My real problem with Chesnaught is his evolution line, he and Quilladin looks horrendous compared to Chespin
But Torterra looks like a Uglier Venusaur Rip-off

He's a turtle and venusaur is frog, I don't see how he can be a rip-off of Venusaur, he's closer to Blastoise.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
He's a turtle and venusaur is frog, I don't see how he can be a rip-off of Venusaur, he's closer to Blastoise.
I think the Bulbasaur line resembles the Dicynodont more closely than a frog. Just add a bulb or some flowers.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think the Bulbasaur line resembles the Dicynodont more closely than a frog. Just add a bulb or some flowers.
I disagree:

real_bulbasaur_by_snowysands.jpg

bulbasaur_frog_by_lovett91-d39qv65.jpg

real_bulbasaur_by_jrclerk.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey