MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
haha yeah. Wimp Out seems like a useless ability and would ruin shiny hunts when you find a shiny Wimpod
I still get Vietnam flashbacks everytime someone says shiny... When I was in elementary school I played Sapphire as my first ever pokémon game and I walked through the route next to Fallarbor Town where I encountered what I know now was a shiny Spinda. As I didn't know about shinies back then I thought it was a glitch and rebooted my GBA. Afterwards I told my cousin about it and he nearly lost it. I have never encountered a shiny Pokémon ever since, except for the forced ones like Gyarados and Haxorus.

Last edited by MichiS97,

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
OP
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
I still get Vietnam flashbacks everytime someone says shiny... When I was in elementary school I played Sapphire as my first ever pokémon game and I walked through the route next to Fallarbor Town where I encountered what I know now was a shiny Spinda. As I didn't know about shinies back then I thought it was a glitch and rebooted my GBA. Afterwards I told my cousin about it and he nearly lost it. I have never encountered a shiny Pokémon ever since, except for the forced ones like Gyarados and Haxorus.
Wow, sorry about those flashbacks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a thing there