ROM Hack Pokemon Sun and Moon Music list

Kobazco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I found that in romfsdir\data\sound

In here is all of Pokemon Sun and Moon's music. What I want to know is if anyone has found out which music is which. None of them are really named convienently, and I can't tell which songs correspond to what. What I mainly want to find out is which tracks correspond to the Battle Train Super Trainers. (Cynthia, Wally, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

Exypnos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I found that in romfsdir\data\sound

In here is all of Pokemon Sun and Moon's music. What I want to know is if anyone has found out which music is which. None of them are really named convienently, and I can't tell which songs correspond to what. What I mainly want to find out is which tracks correspond to the Battle Train Super Trainers. (Cynthia, Wally, etc.)

Thanks in advance!
Did you end up finding a list of the names? I just wanna find wild encounters. :(

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well
Thread link...? Please...?
KunoichiZ gave me one before but I guess I gave up or something
There is no thread link for a tutorial yet. If you remember how to extract the contents of a CIA, get the CIA from that iso site, extract it, and use the patches here to patch your code.bin.

If using latest stable luma:
1) Place patched code.bin inside of luma/code_sections, rename code.bin to Sun/Moon's title ID.
2) Turn on your luma settings and make sure that Enable region/language emu. and ext. .code is enabled.
3) Start Sun/Moon

If using latest nightly luma:
1) Place an ips patch from the zip file above inside of luma/titles/<title ID>. <title ID> is either Sun or Moon's title ID. Rename the .ips to code.ips if it's not already.
2) Open luma settings and make sure that Enable game patching is enabled.
3) Start Sun/Moon.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is no thread link for a tutorial yet. If you remember how to extract the contents of a CIA, get the CIA from that iso site, extract it, and use the patches here to patch your code.bin.

If using latest stable luma:
1) Place patched code.bin inside of luma/code_sections, rename code.bin to Sun/Moon's title ID.
2) Turn on your luma settings and make sure that Enable region/language emu. and ext. .code is enabled.
3) Start Sun/Moon

If using latest nightly luma:
1) Place an ips patch from the zip file above inside of luma/titles/<title ID>. <title ID> is either Sun or Moon's title ID.
2) Open luma settings and make sure that Enable game patching is enabled.
3) Start Sun/Moon.
Will do thx

Yatogod88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know the name of the festival plaza music files? i want to replace them and i can't. also i cant dump my game since i dont have a window's computer to datamine it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i just got a 4070ti