Hacking Pokemon Sun and Moon Legit CIAs confirmed?

supermario18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's gonna be 2 2DS's that have Pokemon Sun or Moon pre-installed. Does this mean there will be Legit CIA's (Can be installed over 9.2) of Sun and Moon?

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
Theirs field runners but if it gets taken off Eshop it will need to be hard modded
You can still downgrade them via hardmod. I'm sure the CIAs will make their way on the internet at some point.
Hardmod downgrades would most probably be patched with 11.1
But don't lose hope! We still have a ARM9 exploit that Ninty (hopefully) doesn't know about, which will be released after 11.1/12.0 releases

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would it matter when they wouldn't be released before the actual games anyway? I'm pretty sure someone will end up dumping the cart/eShop on release day. Everyone will want to be the first to upload their dump to THAT site. At least that's what happened with ORAS, a week after it was out ALL you could find were dumped Pokemon ROMS. Lol

EDIT: Since it comes out the 18th and the pre-installed come out the 23rd... Can you not dump legit .CIA's from an eShop download?

Last edited by Majickhat55,

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would it matter when they wouldn't be released before the actual games anyway? I'm pretty sure someone will end up dumping the cart/eShop on release day. Everyone will want to be the first to upload their dump to THAT site. At least that's what happened with ORAS, a week after it was out ALL you could find were dumped Pokemon ROMS. Lol

EDIT: Since it comes out the 18th and the pre-installed come out the 23rd... Can you not dump legit .CIA's from an eShop download?
Nerds like me want early copies to play/poke at.

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
S/M is gonna release in China on 11/18, which means that the CIA (non legit) is gonna be leaked online ~2-3 weaks bfore the release date
Which means we will be able to get it during early/mid october
Get a CFW if you want to play it bfore release date
Yes I will buy the games after their release

Last edited by Salamencizer,
Reactions: Deleted User

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
1472778853803.png

Here's the pic
Sun Moon internet """"""""""release"""""""""" mid October 2016 get hype

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah like I said it comes out in the US on 11/18/16 too, I'm just not understanding how that is evidence of a month early leak... Lol Unless you're thinking the eleventh month of the year is October......

Reactions: Queno138

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
Yeah like I said it comes out in the US on 11/18/16 too, I'm just not understanding how that is evidence of a month early leak... Lol
"The game is being released in China. A nation known for giving negative amount of fucks about keeping up secrets and pirating/leaking everything that touches their unholy land. The person that leaked the final forms of Alola starters, aka the earliest starter leak we ever got in history, was Chinese (possibly a translator for the Chinese version of the game). The Denuvo hacking team is Chinese. Fucking Apple can't keep their patents secret ever since they moved their production here. See where I'm getting at?

It's getting leaked soon anon, and the day it happens is going to be absolutely glorious." Anonymous, 2016

"the best part is gamefreak is fucking retarded enough to put multiple languages on one cartridge even though barely anyone uses them, so we won't even have to wait for translation patches to understand what's happening" Another Anon, 2016

Last edited by Salamencizer,

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Even on 11.1, there's a system transfer to a hacked console available. So these CIAs will definitely make it to the Internet without problems

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool