Pokemon Sun and Moon information to be revealed.

image.jpeg

According to Serebii and Game Freak developer Junichi Masuda's Twitter the first Sun and Moon details will be shown on Tuesday.
The official Japanese site has updated and said that the first news for Pokémon Sun & Moon is to come out on May 10th 2016. The news will be given at 21:00 JST, which is 13:00 BST, 12:00 UTC, 08:00 EDT & 05:00 PDT. We don't know how the information will be given but we'll post it as soon as we can. Keep checking back for news.

:arrow:Source - Serebii
:arrow:Source - Junichi Masuda's Twitter

Last edited by endoverend,

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The Pokemon models could do with better animation, great as the Pokemon models look, some of them look lifeless.

I think it's a great step forward considering how B&W looked.
The battles looked great, the battles are the best part of the game,
if I were to complain, my reasons would be the framerate and no 3D,
but if Gamefrak manages to make the battle just like that,
but with a stable decent framerate, then that would be enough for me battle-wise.

Reactions: Blue

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bet (and hope) is that the game graphically (out of battles) will look as it does in Yo-Kai Watch.
Content wise I hope for the 1st part of the game only the new Pokémon are available, to give me a break from the previous generation Pokémon.

Yeah Yokai Watch has some nicely detailed models! I'm always surprised at how wiggly Whisper's model is.

The level of detail put into the game surprised me with each map progression. Like seriously they even added the protagonist taking their shoes off when entering homes and japanese buildings. Such little details! Level 5 surprises me with each game they make. Those games are quality stuff.

Last edited by Pluupy,
Reactions: CLOUD9RED and Blue

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not saying that I won't play it, because Ive had it preorder sinces amazon first released both games for preorder (even tho Im on CFW/A9LH and im sure it will have a CIA). But the only way for it to be really impressive is to have a N3DS mode like the PS4 Neo games or rather N64 Games with the expansion pak option.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not saying that I won't play it, because Ive had it preorder sinces amazon first released both games for preorder (even tho Im on CFW/A9LH and im sure it will have a CIA). But the only way for it to be really impressive is to have a N3DS mode like the PS4 Neo games or rather N64 Games with the expansion pak option.

A better framerate and maybe 3D on all the game,
if New 3DS has it I'll be happy

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All Three Starters Announced, Sun and moon Legendaries shown, Release Date for America Nov 18th, Europe Nov 23

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.