Pokemon Sun and Moon information to be revealed.

image.jpeg

According to Serebii and Game Freak developer Junichi Masuda's Twitter the first Sun and Moon details will be shown on Tuesday.
The official Japanese site has updated and said that the first news for Pokémon Sun & Moon is to come out on May 10th 2016. The news will be given at 21:00 JST, which is 13:00 BST, 12:00 UTC, 08:00 EDT & 05:00 PDT. We don't know how the information will be given but we'll post it as soon as we can. Keep checking back for news.

:arrow:Source - Serebii
:arrow:Source - Junichi Masuda's Twitter

Last edited by endoverend,

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You know what I'd like to see?
Type combinations of the last evolutions of the starters that turn the effectiveness vice versa in some way. Like for example Water/Psychic, Grass/Fighting and Fire/Dark or something like that. Grass/Fighting is nothing new as a starter evolution though, but you can still do other combinations of the secondary types with the same results in effectiveness... one way would let you end up with a Fire/Psychic (also nothing new) and the remaining way would present you with yet another Fire/Fighting one. :D

Last edited by Axido,
Reactions: Blue

Hamstermascot

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll still play it. I've been waiting for a new Pokemon game for a while tbh.
I just hope they fix the issues in X/Y/OR/AS, meaning no noticeable lag and 3D enabled everywhere. Even if those things require a n3DS.

I kind of doubt they will put it on just the 3ds. The game is mostly meant for young kids and the majority of them own a 2ds, instead of a n3ds.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
True but then you go into online battle and you're like okay does my enemy know smogon if he does whats his teir or if he doesn't does he have something I can manage with or is it truly Anything Goes.
Sounds like those dark souls players who complain that their pvp sessions' opponents do not abide by their own reddit clan rules.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same, except I spent some time IV/Nature breeding in X/Y, but that was way too much effort. I hardly even bother catching the postgame legendaries anymore, it's just the same ones I've caught before.
I just hope they fix the issues in X/Y/OR/AS, meaning no noticeable lag and 3D enabled everywhere. Even if those things require a n3DS (I have one)
They usually improve the engine for the second gen on the same console (R/B/Y->G/S/C, D/P/Pt->B/W)
Even though GB and GBC were not really the same console they were part of the same generation and were very similar except for the GBC having color.
It would be unacceptable to keep using the same engine without improving anything, it was bad the first time but with the n3DS they should at least be able to get rid of those issues given the improved specs.

Hah yeah I bred a perfect IV growlithe, petilil and I think I almost had a ralts and I was completely done with pokemon for a good while after that. Damn that shit is boring.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
It would be interesting to do something like Gold/Sliver/Crystal where the third version works only on the N3DS and the other two can take advantage of it as well. They definitely need better graphics than the extremely shoddy ones in X/Y/ORAS.

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I will waiting for next 3 new starter Pokemon soon. Plus, more combination dual type and more abilities!
Extra, is so very nice two or more moves was combined, just likes in anime version!
Example:- Fire type + Electric type = ?????? (think about it)

Trophies
XP
Country
I enjoyed every single pokemon game i play. including oras, they are all the best games to me.

I cant wait for this game, the only thing I wish they do is make it harder, like pokemon red and blue where you actually fail indigo leauge a couple times instead of steam rolling everything, its not as fun like the earlier pokemon

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When B&W were released I was actually quite happy as the story got a little deeper.
It was not much, but it seemed a step in the right direction.
Then XY came with a lame story and team magma wannabee villains.
A better story is not mandatory, but would be a nice touch.

It would aso be great if we have in S&M:
Been able to customize our characters (no reason for taking it out)
More different type combinations
More evolutions and Mega-Evolutions to old gen Pokémons
More dual-type attacks Dark/Psychic Rock/Steel Dragon/Fairy etc
Stable decent framerate, at least 30
3D on every part of the game
More Super Training Sports (tired of the soccer mini-game)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap. +1