Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon footage to be revealed today?

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
It's a good news, but why must this be linked to this specific video before the stream is put up? I highly agree that the information isn't false but since it's from a 3rd party source it could only be classed as a speculation at best.

I can't seem to find a source, but I know that GCPM11 is pretty reputable.
Looking at the Likes/Dislikes ratio, that clickbait title, and all the fakemon thumbnails everywhere. I don't think so.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a good news, but why must this be linked to this specific video before the stream is put up? I highly agree that the information isn't false but since it's from a 3rd party source it could only be classed as a speculation at best.

Looking at the Likes/Dislikes ratio, that clickbait title, and all the fakemon thumbnails everywhere. I don't think so.
I said that 6 hours prior to the livestream. GCPM11 has been reputable in the past, this is why the OP used his stream as a reference.
Maybe he did it as a late April Fools joke, idk. Although, right now it is a click baity title.

Edit: Some people claimed Serebii also stated that Pokemon Sun/Moon gameplay was going to be shown today.

Last edited by Supster131,

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said that 6 hours prior to the livestream. GCPM11 has been reputable in the past, this is why the OP used his stream as a reference.
Maybe he did it as a later April Fools joke, idk. Although, right now it is a click baity title.
I bet his excuse will be yeah the video in spanish was just for my spanish friends. This was the prank. BOOYA!

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe he did it as a late April Fools joke, idk. Although, right now it is a click baity title.

Edit: Some people claim Serebii also stated that Pokemon Sun/Moon gameplay was going to be shown today.
Wasn't he that guy who the immature fight over shirts?

Reactions: nxwing

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Edit: Some people claimed Serebii also stated that Pokemon Sun/Moon gameplay was going to be shown today.

Celebi Stated that would be on sunday. However that seemed to be the REAL footage, even being the old one. As I could understand, thats is a common pokemon show on japan that aires daily and they just took it to trash talk about the new games, see the trailer for the new movie, trailer for the new games and thats it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E