Hacking pokemon suffer*cough* suffle save currupted...

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't have much idea why this happenes... I was tesring some emunand things but I don't remind of boorting t the updated emunand and then getting to the 9.5 again ..., but it's say i'ts corrupted .. anyway to restore or I did just lot everything?:B (I didin't made an backup...)

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try this, go to SaveDataFiler, in the list of savegames look for the id 01410 and delete its secure value. (The button combination for that should appear on the top screen).

Good luck.

This worked! thank you ^^ you saved me from suffering more xD*runs*

by the way, there where some ones in red and writthen " --broken--" what do this mean? (I can't find a faq about this program :v )

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This worked! thank you ^^ you saved me from suffering more xD*runs*

by the way, there where some ones in red and writthen " --broken--" what do this mean? (I can't find a faq about this program :v )

It's a bug with card 1 games I believe. It can be fixed (if you're using roms, not sure about .cias) by making a copy of the save renamed to 000400000FF40A00.sav and mounting the game the save belongs to with Gateway. Then the save can be extracted by selecing CTR CARD on SaveDataFiler. After that you can make whatever changes you want to make to the save and import it again by selecting the rightmost option on SaveDataFiler. Then rename the 000400000FF40A00.sav to whatever it was originally named and you can use it.

Reactions: tjexp and Sliter

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
wow this is very interesting actually ... I don't understand well how works, actually I'm curious to know what happened to the pokemon suffer and why what I did make it work again :v
also I think I gonna try it , I want o mess with harvest moon new beggning saves a bit xD

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
wow this is very interesting actually ... I don't understand well how works, actually I'm curious to know what happened to the pokemon suffer and why what I did make it work again :v
also I think I gonna try it , I want o mess with harvest moon new beggning saves a bit xD
Applications with red and broken message is normal, not sure it is because of Gateway or not but don't worry, there's nothing wrong with your console. The shuffle save being corrupted happened because you probably restored an old Nintendo 3DS folder, when you open/save in Pokemon Shuffle (and other games that uses the secure value option) the game records the last save made, if you put an older save the game won't recognize it, deleting the secure value makes the game recognize any save for that game.

Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Applications with red and broken message is normal, not sure it is because of Gateway or not but don't worry, there's nothing wrong with your console. The shuffle save being corrupted happened because you probably restored an old Nintendo 3DS folder, when you open/save in Pokemon Shuffle (and other games that uses the secure value option) the game records the last save made, if you put an older save the game won't recognize it, deleting the secure value makes the game recognize any save for that game.

got it! Thank you

Dvdek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Please,

I got my pokemon shuffle file corrupted I dont know why, I just switched sd cards to play another game in the other sd, and after this theres says save file corrupted when opening the Pokémon Shuffle.
Can someone tell me how to solve this? I wont lost all my progress and I am newbie about those things of files and stuff on 3ds.

Thanks in advance.

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Please,

I got my pokemon shuffle file corrupted I dont know why, I just switched sd cards to play another game in the other sd, and after this theres says save file corrupted when opening the Pokémon Shuffle.
Can someone tell me how to solve this? I wont lost all my progress and I am newbie about those things of files and stuff on 3ds.

Thanks in advance.
Hey, welcome o/ or should I say Bem-vindo? xD
well I have no idea what happened :o but try doing what garro said, worked for me.

Dvdek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, welcome o/ or should I say Bem-vindo? xD
well I have no idea what happened :o but try doing what garro said, worked for me.

@Sliter

The problem is I dont know how to do what @Garro said. I am kinda out of this stuff, do you use Gateway? I heard about this but I dont have and know.
If possible and if you know some way, please explain to me.

Thanks in advance.

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Sliter

The problem is I dont know how to do what @Garro said. I am kinda out of this stuff, do you use Gateway? I heard about this but I dont have and know.
If possible and if you know some way, please explain to me.

Thanks in advance.
do you use a CFW ? or totally legit file? with the sav data filer homebrew you can see what he's talking about

Dvdek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
do you use a CFW ? or totally legit file? with the sav data filer homebrew you can see what he's talking about

My file is totally legit, I dont know whats CFW and about homebrew, I heard about and I can have it, since I have Youtube and IronFall softwares on my 3ds firmware 9.9.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain