Pokemon SS (j) english translated cheat help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by solidtuber, Mar 22, 2010.

1. solidtuber
    OP

solidtuber Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2010
    United States
    Hey guys im running the translated version of pokemon ss (J) and i want to use cheats 2 get the event pokemon, DSTT/NDSTT has cheats in built and thats for arcues and the special pichu i got arcues by holindg R and L but for pichu it dosnt work in the cheat description it says (R + L no closed bracket can anyone tell me what i need to do, also is there anyway to get the other events? they never get hosted around my area [​IMG] thanks

thanks solid

2. solidtuber
    OP

solidtuber Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2010
    United States
    as seen in this post for rom versions http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=212969 it has pichu mew manphy egg arcues mareep celebi jirachi thanks very much if u tell me..

ps add my msn solidtuber@live.com to tell me site links unless there on fourums [​IMG]

3. NDStemp

NDStemp GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp

Aug 30, 2008
    Canada
    Canada, Ontario
    You're using (U) cheats for a (J) game.
    Find the cheats for the Japanese version or just download them from http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp/

Correct me if I'm wrong.

4. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    seriously...
    can you check the database before you asking for these stuff
    it have been there for ages..

5. solidtuber
    OP

solidtuber Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2010
    United States
    lol i allready have the cheats in ur other post have more than the ones in the temp folder O.O wtf is going on

6. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    seriously...i am freaking lost
    ARE YOU ASKING FOR J CODES or U CODES?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice