Gaming Pokemon SS (j) english translated cheat help

solidtuber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys im running the translated version of pokemon ss (J) and i want to use cheats 2 get the event pokemon, DSTT/NDSTT has cheats in built and thats for arcues and the special pichu i got arcues by holindg R and L but for pichu it dosnt work in the cheat description it says (R + L no closed bracket can anyone tell me what i need to do, also is there anyway to get the other events? they never get hosted around my area
smile.gif
thanks

thanks solid

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
solidtuber said:
Hey guys im running the translated version of pokemon ss (J) and i want to use cheats 2 get the event pokemon, DSTT/NDSTT has cheats in built and thats for arcues and the special pichu i got arcues by holindg R and L but for pichu it dosnt work in the cheat description it says (R + L no closed bracket can anyone tell me what i need to do, also is there anyway to get the other events? they never get hosted around my area
smile.gif
thanks

thanks solid

seriously...
can you check the database before you asking for these stuff
it have been there for ages..

solidtuber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
solidtuber said:
smile.gif
thanks

thanks solid

seriously...

lol i allready have the cheats in ur other post have more than the ones in the temp folder O.O wtf is going on

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
solidtuber said:
elixirdream said:
solidtuber said:
smile.gif
thanks

thanks solid

seriously...

lol i allready have the cheats in ur other post have more than the ones in the temp folder O.O wtf is going on

seriously...i am freaking lost
ARE YOU ASKING FOR J CODES or U CODES?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho