ROM Hack Pokémon Special/Adventures Edition

Pythonidae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just decided to try this one out, but like others I can't patch it.

So has there been any update on the patching problems yet? Who's actually able to patch and play it?

icepoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would there be more random trainer battles or just the regular number of battles on the original games? I like random trainer battles more than the leader ones.

TrainerPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
Help, I'm trying to make an LP of this for my portuguese gaming channel and I just noticed a problem, whenever I battle I don't get EXP.
I'm quite aware that there are patches that fix the EXP problem on the B/W roms but is it safe to use one on my already patched rom(if that's even possible)? If not then how do I solve this problem? Thanks in advance. ^^

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
maybe u could put an ap fix on your rom
because a patched rom doesn't function with this and what emulator/flashcard u use?

TrainerPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
I play on Desmume ^^

Edit 1: I found an Action Replay code that might work, I'll try it out and tell you how it went, seeing as others might have the same problem

Edit 2: Switched to No$GBA and used the blue-screen fix, it's solved now ^^

Edit 3(wow really?): I also shared this hack on a page I admin on facebook, keep up the good work ^^

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2. I have created this hack using a SPANISH hack rom, as I'M Spanish. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE GAME IS IN SPANISH. It's FULLY in english. However, I have not tried in an english rom. If someone tries and it works/does not work, please, PM me.
If it helps anyone to take a look at this.
Please do. If it doesnt help, PM Red

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

RedAlteisen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for not posting any sooner. Stupid school.

If anyone has problems, I can fix them for you, as the hack was already very complete. I'll try to be more active, but I won't upload anything more to my youtube channel. I'm going to star doing them in Spanish as a Gaming channel, so there's no point.

Reactions: Black-Ice

Yami Tsubasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Same here. I tried to patch 2 spanisch versions of Pokemon White. One with and one without exp. fix.
I know it sounds stupid but is this patch really about the WHITE Version and not BLACK?
Because the rom and the patch just don't seem to match. I also tried the delta light patcher. And i got this error message:
An error has occurred: xdelta: unrecognized command
I hope this helps a litt. I think there is something wrong with the patch, unless we actually need a englisch rom.
I used the 1.2ver.xdelta patch.

I hope someone can fix this. This game could be the best pokemon special game ever :)

EDIT: I could finally patch it!!!

I needed a different spanish rom. Most roms are called "Bianca" but they don't work for me.
The working rom is called "Blanco" version. Maybe that's the problem?
If you want the rom send me a messege on youtube or on this site if i may.
I could give you a source.

EDIT2: Just realised another problem. Exp problem isn't fixed yet. Someone knows a exp. patch that works on the spanish version^^'?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs