Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m happy about this

This is definitely a bit picky complaint but while the new Pokémon snap is good. There is waaaay too much happening and going on in it imo

Triggers my anxiety cause I’m always missing things lol

Reactions: StrayGuitarist

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So they're out of announced games for the future. Have to wonder what's coming next... and if they'll keep up the 1 game a month dripfeed.
Totally worth paying the same price as their competitors, don’t hack their system though! ;o;

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So they're out of announced games for the future. Have to wonder what's coming next... and if they'll keep up the 1 game a month dripfeed.
Its nintendo dont forget, charge you for old stuff.

You'd think its online subscription would give you new switch games, ohh yea forgot, even those are old games from past gen consoles that they failed to get first time round.

Its groundhog day when it comes to nintendo.

1 old n64 game a month or you can mod it and have the entire n64 library in full screen and able to save.

Its piss funny when nintendo cant even make an emulator for its own sodding consoles, yet all these hackers that they love to take to court are able to and have done a far better job at making a near perfect n64 emulator.

Id say sack your employees and employ these guys.

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope that they somehow incorporate the printing mechanic to export to the gallery, much like how they did it with this game on the Wii VC.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know they wont, but it would be so amazing if they added gyro aiming.

I hope that they somehow incorporate the printing mechanic to export to the gallery, much like how they did it with this game on the Wii VC.
I mean with the screenshot button, I'm not sure an additional feature is needed, if you really like an image and physically want a copy of it, you screenshot it, then share it to your facebook or twitter or whatever through the Switch, and then print a copy off directly from your printer by grabbing your image on your PC from wherever you shared it.

It was a fun novelty in the past to find ways to get the images in our video games into our hands physically, but now we can all easily do it with any game on modern hardware if we want to. It makes the whole experience a bit less magical though, I will agree to that. Gone now is any kind of need for something unique like the Game Boy Printer or a kiosk at Blockbuster, and that's kinda sad. I suppose it's just nostalgia talking, but I really loved stuff like that.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have to wonder what's coming next
My money says Goldeneye and it will be revealed in the next Direct. Of course Xbox is gonna get some sort of improved version of the game by the looks of it, but I imagine Nintendo will just rerelease the N64 version in the N64 Switch App.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
They will only add new features it is an absolute necessity, like adding Wiimote controls for Duck Hunt because you cannot use a zapper.

I would have paid money if they had e.g. brought back N64 shooters with pointer controls.

D

Deleted member 575334

Oh Snap! (pun intended) I totally forgot about this coming to NSO: EP. 😅

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c