ROM Hack POkemon silver soul translation quick

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well i got the idea from seeing all these roms and patches of different silver translations and i thought why not patch them all in one rom for a fast easy rom so please tell me if this is possibleonce i get sum posts saying it is i will edit it asking for the patch or rom with the credit im workin on it now with two translations hope it works!​

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually a little of both i dont kno how to combine patches but could you patch an already patched rom
?

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just tried patching with magnius with a partly patched one it didnt work but still try and yea i guess it is a good idea simple though i think a little to simple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh...if you're saying something like: "Can we Combine all the Patches into One? (Example: Combining Magnius' and Kazo's Translated text into one)" I don't think that'll work. If you patch an already patched Rom, wouldn't you get things mixed up? If you really want to combine the text together, you should Edit the XML files and put some sentences together or something.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
patching an already patched rom will just be like patching a normal rom since it chages something..so if u patch a rom with one patch and then another, its just like u never ptched it the first time

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well i got a second idea wut if u take 2 roms patch to different patches on them then decompress them and edit the text in a hex editor the only problem is i dont kno how to decompress

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tom10122 said:
ok well i got a second idea wut if u take 2 roms patch to different patches on them then decompress them and edit the text in a hex editor the only problem is i dont kno how to decompress

You know...you can just Patch your Rom with the Translated Patch then use 'thenewpoketext' to Make a folder and get the Text as you follow the steps on how to use thenewpoketext. [http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=187596]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tom10122 said:
tried tht but when i go to make the xml file in the command promp it doesnt show up

Did you check my guide? Or did you skim through it. Surely I have all the Steps down and Errors that you need to know there.

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nvrm its workin im going to bed skool and stuff but i have thurs and fri off so ill be one then

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone did combine Magnius' and Kazo's patch it'd be best if they asked the translators permission before releasing it publicly otherwise Magnius and/or Kazo would probably stop...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.