Pokemon Shiny Gold!!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by JPdensetsu, Aug 10, 2008.

Aug 10, 2008

Pokemon Shiny Gold!!! by JPdensetsu at 8:45 PM (907 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. JPdensetsu
    OP

Member JPdensetsu GBAtemp Addict

Taiwan
    Hi,

I've a save file for Shiny gold : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3051
    It is saved in pewter city !!! What I want to say.
    If you open it with Advance map you see that all charts of shiny gold are in there even Cinnebar island !!!
    But the pokemon center and gym's are are full of other object's. So... Can anyone make it better, then its a full game.

Save file :Here
    Advance Map: Here

I've posted this in NDS because It's tested in DS [​IMG]

2. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    So basically, you're telling us the maps are there so therefore the game is practically finished, so someone here should finish it?

I'm almost entirely sure that there is a lot left to be done in the game, and the reason it stops where it does in the beta is because it's only finished to that point.

A fun cheat I'm sure, to be able to fly to all the different cities, but it won't get you any closer to completing the game.

3. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States
    Isn't the ORIGINAL CREATOR still making this hack/mod? He'll be pretty TICKED OFF if someone decided to hijack his "hack/mod." He's a bit busy(real life) but I'm sure he'll work on it. Here is the topic on pokecommunity. He hasn't abandoned it. He updates his topic every now and then on his real life status.

4. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Interesting to see he's actually working on it. I commented in his topic a while back, and it promptly got locked because he wasn't around anymore. I'd assumed he'd just disappeared, nice to know he's still there.

In other news, I'm part of a community where a guy is making a Pokemon Crystal remake, plus 3rd generation Pokemon, plus Orange Islands, plus online functionality. Not a hack, so it won't work on GBA or DS, as it's a game made for PC. It has the GBA graphics of Leaf Green, so it doesn't look all crappy and Game Maker-y like you may be thinking at this point. He's been working on it for 3 years now, so hopefully it'll come out in the next half year or something. Expect it to be incredibly popular, as it's rather wow-worthy a practically one-man project can be this good.
    Anyway, I'll stop ranting. You'll hear from me when it's finished I'm sure.